SGB ENTERPRISES is looking for a high-energy, change-driven, experienced team player to be part of our team.
This position requires a qualified professional with a proven track record of assessing commodity requirements, sourcing, and managing vendors for materials and services in a fast paced, short lead time environment. The successful candidate should possess experience in procurement of multiple commodities including components, PCB's, mechanicals, and services in an MRP environment.
Working in close partnership with the Engineering and Operations teams responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Prepare and manage RFP/RFQ proposals, purchase agreements, and statements of work
· Evaluate supplier quotes for products and services to select key suppliers, assuring quality supply, delivery logistics, lead time, and payment terms are met.
· Supplier assessments & audits to ensure their ability to perform in all required aspects
· Ensure product availability based on sales forecasting by reviewing and reacting to MRP forecasting and planning messages.
· Place and manage purchase orders with external suppliers and service providers (OP).
· Establish and reinforce expectations with vendors/suppliers and maintain positive, honest, ethical relationships.
· Negotiate cost savings and lead time.
· Communicate in person, via telephone, and in writing with vendors and suppliers regarding ordering, negotiating debits and charge-backs, freight terms, order status, and other issues.
· Supports OTD, quality and profitability for the manufacture of simulated product lines.
· Supports lean manufacturing flow & CI initiatives.
· Works with Product Management/Engineering to obtain item masters, specification sheets, and other pertinent documents as required purchasing products.
· Recommends enhancements to purchasing, scheduling, and inventory procedures & practices, along with participating in internal team meetings.
· Reconciles invoice and receipt discrepancies, process RMA’s and help resolve quality issues.
· Recommends and aids in with implementation of inventory reduction efforts.
· Reporting of commodity/vendor KPI’s amongst vendors – both internally to the mgmt. team as well as the vendors
· Ensuring system data (pricing, lead times, etc.) stays accurate at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business or supply chain management Minimum of 5 years supply chain experience in an MRP environment
- Prior experience & working knowledge of JobBoss and Agile is an asset
- Proven negotiation skills & follow up skills
- Process-oriented, with an eye for identifying and driving efficiencies through change
- Outstanding teaming, interpersonal, and relationship building skills including influencing and collaboration with internal and external customers and partners
- Ability to respond quickly to change order or direction changes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $74,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
Director of Content and CommunicationsEasyHealthJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Who Are We? Do you want to be part of a passionate team fixing our broken healthcare system? EasyHealth is on a3 day agoShareUnited States
Event Rental PlannerReventalsJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Events management: 1 year (Preferred) Customer service: 13 day agoShareRemote
Food Runner at Catch & Catch SteakCatch Hospitality Group$800 - $1,500 a weekJob details Salary $800 - $1,500 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications Busser: 1 year (Required) Restaurant Experience: 16 day agoShareNew York, NY 10011
Inventory Planning AssistantBallard Designs$21 - $23 an hourJob details Salary $21 - $23 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job1 week agoShareAtlanta, GA 30318
Demand Planner-ClothingSportsman's WarehouseJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Demand Planner for Clothing is responsible for following the Replenishment1 week agoShareWest Jordan, UT 84088