Call Center Rep| Remote/WFH| June 28 Start date
Job details Salary $12 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Voted as one of the Best Places to Work 2018, 2019 and 2020 and one of the fastest growing tech companies!
SmartFinancial is a leading technology-enabled insurance marketplace focused on helping insurance shoppers find savings while providing exceptional service and coverage for their needs. Our rapidly growing company is hiring experienced Contact Center Representatives to join our fast-paced team environment. As part of our contact center team, you will be in charge of helping Insurance shoppers utilize our technology platform to find insurance savings and connect them to our network of Insurance Agents.
Hiring for June 28 new hire class!
- Handle a high volume of calls daily (no sales), ask qualifying questions, and encourage a conversation with a licensed agent.
- Reach and exceed target performance goals by specified deadlines.
- Previous experience in sales and customer service
- High Volume Call center experience
- Strong phone, email and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients in a fast-paced environment
- A stable internet connection of at least 30mbps down 10mpbs up
What We Offer
- WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY!
- Base hourly plus Commissions and Performance Bonuses
- Full Healthcare Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive Paid Product training
- Daily/Weekly cash giveaways
- Advancement opportunities - we promote within
- Working from the comfort of your home!
What it's like to work at SmartFinancial:
- World Class Training
- Utilize the Technology, Data and support of your team
- Be a Part of a Supportive and Dedicated Team
- Be able to Have Fun and Work Hard at the Same Time
- Work in a Dynamic, Energetic Environment
Earn Competitive Base hourly, plus performance incentives based on your performance.
This position is for ambitious people who have the desire to advance their career while contributing to the company's success.
Apply now If you are interested in pushing your limits!!!
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
House Cleaner (M-F 9am-5pm) Full TimeClean Vibz KzooUp to $800 a weekJob details Salary Up to $800 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications Day Shift (Required) Driver's License (Required) Full1 hour agoShareKalamazoo, MI
Administrative AssistantLand of Goods Vocational ConsultingFrom $13.50 an hourJob details Salary From $13.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school1 hour agoShareRemote
Medical Office RepresentativeCommonSpirit HealthOverview For more than 70 years, Mercy Medical Center Redding has offered comprehensive health care in the North State, providing acute care and a full range of medical15 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Physician - Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine Opportunities in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern VirginiaRiverside Health SystemBeautiful, Coastalï¿½ Southeasternï¿½ Virginia Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship15 hour agoShareNewport News, VA
Physician - Neurological Surgery - Neurosurgeon needed in Wilkes-Barre, PennsylvaniaCommunity Health SystemsCommonwealth Health System seeks an ABNS certified or eligible neurosurgeon with an interest in General Neurosurgery.ï¿½ Experience a growing,15 hour agoShareWilkes-Barre, PA