Call Center Representative
Job details Salary $19 - $26 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Adheres to all administrative policies and escalation procedures.
- Uses sound judgment, application of general business principles and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties.
- Share accounts (product knowledge, balances, history, account ownership, check adjustments, foreign checks, complex fee reversals, Courtesy Pay/overdraft protection).
- Loans (product knowledge, balances, history, escrow, proof of insurance, payment reversals, online recurring payments, payment reversals).
- Cards (product knowledge, balances, history, cycle changes, payment calculation, blocks, fraudulent transaction escalations, card fail research, code to allow a large transaction to post, digital wallet set-up, remove blocks from a delinquent credit card after processing a payment and additional card services tasks).
- E-Commerce (product knowledge, passwords, online banking research, bill pay fraud report, IP address research).
- Interprets and applies State and Federal tax laws, rules and regulations in identifying and resolving technical tax problems
- Process orders via Electronic Data Interchange, phone, eFax and email with a focus on keying accuracy, load optimization and upselling
- Scheduling dock times and understanding pallet configurations
- Processes payments in RPS and other related systems for a variety of tax types, electronically utilizing the E-Pay system or through incoming mail
- Focuses on learning how to deliver Signature Experiences and achieving successful results in the Member Experience Surveys.
- Demonstrate motivation, team work and strong interpersonal skills to ensure 100% team alignment.
- Maintains applicable skills to effectively utilize in technology applications including the operating system and ancillary systems. Contributes to organizational efforts in process improvement.
- Compares State information in RPS and other related systems to assure accuracy of the State return
- Ensures department compliance with audit and security standards, policies and procedures, and loss prevention measures. Maintains confidentiality of Credit Union and member records.
- Use issue resolutions follow-up to handle a wide variety of questions, and customer service needs
- Maintains knowledge of products and services. Performs day to day transactions for members including, but not limited to deposits, withdrawals and transfers. Answers member inquiries and provides information in accordance with policies and procedures for statement requests, stop payments, fraud claims, insurance of accounts, and other deposit account-related needs.
- Assists members with savings products, including checking, certificate and money market accounts. Actively participate in training/self-development to understand the basics in the legal aspects of accounts (e.g. trusts, fiduciary accounts, Power of Attorneys, etc.). Provides member assistance and education with home banking platform and mobile devices.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality in adherence with policy.
- Provides customer service to taxpayers in person, by telephone or in writing, (correspondence, e-mail and INTax Mail Center) advising, instructing and furnishing information pertaining to the various tax types (sales, withholding, income, county innkeepers, food and beverage, motor vehicle, corporation and special taxes) administered and collected by the State Revenue Department
- Maintains a current information repository of divisional resource skills and geographic limitations.
- Responsible for first line of support for Corrective Maintenance and Account Management CE's
- Verifies payments, credits and deductions claimed on various tax returns in RPS and other related systems
- Computes and issues refund or billings due to underpayment or non-payment of taxes in RPS and other related systems
- Computes and assess penalty and interest due on delinquent taxes and/or registration in RPS and other related systems
- Completes refund tracer request in RPS
- Quietus erroneous refund checks in RPS
- Providing support to the entire team, field partners and handing service/delivery issues
- Proactively makes recommendations to guide members to credit union products and services, as part of the needs-based selling approach, to achieve goals and credit union wide established strategic goals and objectives.
- Consistently provides a high level of service and is committed to increasing member satisfaction. Demonstrates adherence to the Member Contact Center (MCC) Service Standards in addition to enforcement and modeling of our Mission Statement, Core Values and Team Attributes. Promotes advocacy and takes personal responsibility to ensure that member issues are handled properly at the first point of contact.
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing, effectively shares information and ideas with others, and demonstrates good listening skills.
- Ensures individual appearance reflects the desired level of professionalism. Maintains the physical environment of the work area according to standards.
- Balances transactions accurately on a daily basis and in a timely manner.
- Serves as the member’s principal point of contact owning technical member issues from beginning to end while answering member questions related to:
- Reviews and post suspended tax returns for various tax types to allow or disallow refund requests in RPS
- Meets personal development and training objectives established by Department Manager. Completes University core curriculum, including required regulatory training. Possibly trains other employees in routine procedures.
- Proactively takes control of member conversations to inspire caller confidence and to increase efficiency while:
- Performing monetary and non-monetary transactions
- Completing account updates and data changes
- Reviewing and explaining Evolve system credit card history
- Troubleshooting technical member issues.
- Independently makes decisions related to member escalations as assigned by Contact Center management.
- Adheres to product specific guidelines, procedures, and best practices.
- Protects the interest by maintaining the MCC Responsibility Guidelines.
- Maintain customer database, daily call list execution, maintain active customer communication of order status, order revisions, product availability, backorders, etc.
- Completes desk examinations on various Department of Revenue tax returns
- Performs account and financial maintenance which may result in creating and/or cancelling liabilities, transferring payments, establishing payment arrangements, set and release holds on liabilities, and contacts taxpayers concerning errors, delinquencies or overpayments in RPS and other related systems
- Accurately answers basic inquiries related to decedent accounts, Power of Attorneys, Trust Agreements, IRAs, escrow accounts and disbursements.
- Responsible for handling various distributors and specialty accounts while establishing and maintaining Gold Standard business relationships
- Targets and achieves individual goals in support of department goals. Learn how to contribute to growth through needs-based sales and service skills to match services to member needs. Ensures member engagement and a migration to appropriate delivery channels. Makes referrals for insurance services and investment services to Insurance Services and Financial Services. Makes referrals for home equity products to department Mortgage Loan Originators and referrals for first mortgages to Mortgage Loan Originators in Real Estate.
- Reviews and releases processing review items to allow or disallow refund requests in RPS
- Serves as a liaison between Department of Revenue and other state agencies answering technical sales tax questions and state refund offsets
- Assists in new product or application testing and troubleshooting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $19.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Annapolis, MD 21401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Make up to $40/hour at Parachute - Corsicana, TXParachute Plasma Donation - Corsicana, TXJob details Salary $25 - $40 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description What is Parachute? Parachute is a brand new plasma donation center in Corsicana,09-05-2022ShareCorsicana, TX 75110
Class A CDL DriverWAYS INCJob details Salary From $300 a day Job Type Full-time Qualifications Driving: 3 years (Required) CDL A (Required) US work authorization (Preferred) Full Job09-05-2022SharePerris, CA
AT&T Customer Service Representative (FT)ALLUREMKTG.COMJob details Salary $500 - $1,200 a week Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Allure Marketing is a well-established company that has a great culture09-05-2022ShareWichita, KS+1 location
RN Registered NurseHarrison Healthcare CenterJob details Salary Up to $39 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description A DEEPER COMPASSION, FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE. Nurses are at the heart of our09-05-2022ShareCorydon, IN 47112+31 locations
Line Cook/DishwasherBad Daddy's Burger BarJob details Salary $13 - $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred) Day Shift09-05-2022ShareHuntersville, NC 28078