Catering Operations Specialist
Caviar is hiring! Flexible schedule + Mileage Reimbursement
Caviar is looking for part-time Catering Operations Specialist to help us deliver, set up, and serve meals to companies in your area. We need great drivers who can work a flexible schedule Monday through Friday during lunch time. Schedule and work around your own life!
- Be independent - choose which days you want to work weekly. We are super flexible!
- Competitive wages! $21/hour + reimbursed mileage (San Francisco market)
- Paid parking, reimbursed mileage & daily cell phone stipend!
- Access to our Captain lounge equipped with bathrooms, food, drinks, music and great people!
- Perfect for Uber & Lyft drivers - Supplement your income during slow lunch periods!
- 18+ years old
- Eligible to work in the US
- Access to a vehicle
- Have a recent smartphone
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. with or without assistance
- 2 years of driving experience
Previous delivery or driver experience is not necessary although we welcome drivers from other delivery services or ridesharing companies such as Lyft, Uber Eats, Doordash or Postmates. Caviar is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, entry level, weekday part time opportunities.
Apply in under 5 minutes and get started in one week!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour
- Multiple locations
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST (PART TIME 50%, DAYS)University of Washington$3,298 - $4,314 a monthPart-timeDay shiftThe DIABETES CARE CENTER at South Lake Union has an outstanding opportunity for a Part-Time (20 hours a week), Day Shift, PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST.1 minute agoShareSeattle, WA 98195 (University District area)+8 locations
Tutorial Services Clerk (Library/Learning Resources)- Norco CollegeRiverside Community College District$26.54 - $32.30 an hourPart-timeBASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the area Dean/Associate Dean, creates and maintains a variety of files, types memos, maintains student and classified12 minute agoShareRiverside, CA 92501 (Downtown area)
Training DeliveryCVS Health$18.50 - $34.60 an hour***Work From Home - Continental US*** CVS Health is on a mission to transform healthcare. We are making it simpler to connect our patients, members, and customers to3 hour agoShareRhode Island
Operations LeaderSephoraEstimated $53.2K - $67.3K a yearFull-timeJob ID: 223313 Store Name/Number: NY-60th and Lexington (0112) Address: 750 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States (US) Hourly/Salaried: Hourly3 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10022 (Upper East Side area)
OnSite Specialist- Houston, TXStrykerEstimated $47.9K - $60.6K a yearOn callWhy customer service at Stryker? Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a4 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77054 (South Main area)+26 locations