Childcare Teachers and Assistants
Interested in a career in teaching that allows you to be innovative? Looking for a workplace that inspires personal wellness both at home and at work? Want to have tons of fun with your co-workers and students? Treasure kindness in and out of the classroom? Be More, Do More, Get More by starting a rewarding career with The Nest Schools today!
The Nest Schools is an early education and preschool program dedicated to creating a brand-new standard of excellence in early childhood education, with a growing network of schools and industry-leading experts across the United States. Our play-based curriculum is written in-house, and we provide our teacher talent with ALL the resources they need to be as successful as possible, including an unparalleled training and professional development program for staff of all levels.
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
We provide extraordinary benefits including:
- Industry-leading pay
- Bonus opportunities
- 50% company paid Health plan
- A company matched Retirement plan
- Vision, Dental and Short-Term Disability plans
- 15 Paid Days off per year
- Guaranteed full time hours
- The dedicated support of a Curriculum and Enrichment Specialist
- Tuition Reimbursement plan
- Fun team events throughout the year paid for by the company
- Families and children that will hold a place in your heart forever
- High School diploma required.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree related to early childhood education or related field preferred.
- Previous position in a licensed early childhood program or school aged program preferred.
- Previous experience with infants preferred
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You desire to be a part of something larger than themselves
- You Love a day when there is never a dull moment
- You believe in having fun
- You are willing to learn and grow
- You are a team player who is trusted by others
- You can be a role model all day, every day.
Learn more at https://thenestschool.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lutz, FL 33549: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Nursing Assistants Wanted to Provide Compassionate Care to our Residents!BROOKVIEW HEALTHCARE$14 - $21 an hour***$2500.00 SIGN ON BONUS*** Come in and make Brookview Healthcare Center your new employer! We are growing our team and looking for smiling faces with a professional18 hour agoShareDefiance, OH 43512
House Cleaning (Ellwood City) upt to $22/hrAffordable Maids$17 - $22 an hourHouse Cleaning UP TO $ 22/HR $ 17/hr is the NEW Starting Wage starting August 29th Are you sick of working Evenings, Weekends , Holidays or Swing shifts? If so, Welcome23 hour agoShareEllwood City, PA 16117
CNA/RA/Caregiver, FT/PT, ALL SHIFTS(CHATTANOOGA LANTERN)NEW WAGESMorning Pointe$13.50 - $16.50 an hourRESIDENT ASSISTANT/CAREGIVER- Morning Pointe Senior Care/Personal Care ALL SHIFTS FT/PT NEW WAGES$$$ HIGHER RATE FOR CNA CERTIFICATION!! Morning Pointe communities are1 day agoShareChattanooga, TN 37421
Full or Part Time Childcare TeacherAcademy of Little Vikings$13 - $18 an hourSummary We are an independently owned small business with an emphasis on approaching childcare through the vehicle of education. We are passionate about pouring as much1 day agoShareMount Horeb, WI 53572
Customer Service AssistantPiano Movers Plus$19 - $25 an hourCompany Overview: Our story begins with the founding of Lansford Piano Company, a family owned & operated business. In 2002, Summitt Pianos was selected by Steinway1 day agoShareChattanooga, TN 37415