Client Engagement Associate
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us. Role Summary Supports sales and revenue generation and/or client relationship management for smaller/less complex accounts/clients. Creates, monitors, and revises lead generation or client prospecting plans for the development of new revenue pipelines. Begins to build industry experience. May have defined sales targets. Ensures satisfaction, swift response to client needs, efficient problem resolution, contract and operational compliance, and risk mitigation. Identifies account growth opportunities and promotes these to assigned clients. May have defined, but limited, sales targets. Responsibilities:
- Communicates basic new product and service developments and the associated pricing to assigned clients and/or prospects. Products and services are straightforward, typically limited to a business unit; may coordinate sales opportunities to other team members with different specialization. Identifies and qualifies appropriate prospects and may refer to a more senior member of the team to advance relationship. Begins to grow knowledge of the assigned clients, their sensitivities, and their business needs to affect their decision-making.
- Coordinates with marketing and other teams to gather materials for sales team resources. Liaises with relevant business contacts (internally and externally) to coordinate service provided to the client. Escalates relevant issues to senior team members or management.
- Develops relationships with client contacts to obtain meetings and deliver presentations on new products and services.
- Builds understanding of the business environment of assigned clients, applicable regulatory requirements, industry trends, and competitor services/offerings. Under direct guidance, performs basic analyses on data, trends, plan changes, and strategies to keep up to date with sales/relationship performance and track/report on relevant metrics. Assists with receiving and coordinating responses to client inquiries.
- Supports sales negotiations, typically of smaller and less complex products. Engages the appropriate internal contacts, as directed, to ensure contract requirements are in alignment with organizational policies and standards.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- 0+ years of total relevant work experience
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Application Pursuit SpecialistSnowflake$176,000 - $276,000 a yearWe’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’32 minute agoShareRemote
New Logo Account ExecutiveServiceNow$139,800 - $238,200 a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,32 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY 10165
Customer Service RepresentativeDream Vacations to GoEstimated $34K - $43K a yearFull-timeSelf-determined scheduleCustomer Service Representative Full Time/Part Time/Remote Dream Vacations to Go is looking for several hardworking, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals to join33 minute agoShareRemote in Portland, OR+7 locations
Retail Associate Part timeTJ MaxxPart-timeStyle is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From43 minute agoShareOak Park Heights, MN 55082
Regional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - AfricaProject HOPEFrom $56,000 a yearRegional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - Africa, Global Health Location: Africa Region (in a country where Project HOPE44 minute agoShareUnited States