Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Glenwood Medical Center is seeking a full-time clinic receptionist to provide a favorable first impression to patients and support the quality of medical care by assisting staff and patients. Receptionists may work at Brooten Medical Center and Starbuck Medical Center as needed to help cover vacations, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide everyone with an exceptional experience at each interaction – including greeting, smiling, tone of voice, and facial expressions.
- Schedule appointments, as well as coordinate multiple appointments using scheduling protocol.
- Check patients in, review and update patient information (name, address, phone number, insurance information, etc.). Including using Eligibility Software.
- Set up new patient accounts.
- Communicate with peers.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls and messages. Use the paging system as necessary.
- Direct patient questions and concerns including bills and insurance to appropriate GRHS personnel.
- Accept and record payments for patient bills.
- Balance cash at the end of the day.
- Check satellite clinic bags.
- Assist hospital receptionist and outreach scheduler.
- Maintain a clean desk and general office space.
- Medical Administration Specialist or comparable degree is preferable or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience maintaining good working relationships with other staff.
- Ability to use an EMR for patient documentation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and communicate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Team building.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Must receive an annual influenza vaccine.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Varying shifts to include an opening shift and an evening shift per week.
- Weekend rotation at Glenwood Medical Center’s Walk-In Clinic.
Veterinary Office ReceptionistCentre Animal Hospital$14.00 - $14.50 an hourJob details Salary $14.00 - $14.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Reception: 21 hour agoShareState College, PA 16801
Physician - Cardiac Surgery - Cardiovascular Surgery - Practice Opportunity - Cardiovascular Surgery - Madisonville, KYBaptist HealthBaptist Health Medical Group is seeking aï¿½ BC/BE fellowship trained cardiovascular surgeon, to join our team of physicians at Baptist Health15 hour agoShareMadisonville, KY
Front Desk ReceptionistRevision EnergyReVision Energy's South Portland ME location is currently looking for an individual who is excited to be on the front lines of solar s rapid growth as a ReVision22 hour agoShareSouth Portland, ME
Front Desk ClerkIndependent Bankers Association of New York State$21 - $25 an hourJob details Salary $21 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Independent Bankers Association of New York State22 hour agoShareAlbany, NY 12210
Administrative ReceptionistKessler Rehabilitation CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: Kessler Rehabilitation Center Administrative Receptionist South Plainfield, NJ Full Time:1 day agoShareSouth Plainfield, NJ 07080