Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Compliance Assistant to assist with the day-to-day operations within the compliance group. The primary responsibilities will consist of organizing and managing the on-boarding process of new employees, coordinate employee orientation, process documentation, and organize, compile, and update company personnel records.
- On-board new hires to include creating and sending offer letters, process and maintain electronic forms, scan and index new hire documents, initiate pre-employment screenings, create DOT driver qualification files, and ensure communications with all stakeholders.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Compliance functions to include, but not limited to, I-9’s, work authorization, annual MVRs, random drug testing administration, distribute required legal notices, maintain mandatory workplace documentation, code Compliance invoices, and assist IT with employee ID badges.
- Assist with wage change approvals and reports per guidelines.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents as needed.
- Learn and understand current corporate practices, procedures, and policies.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Develop longstanding productive and collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to embrace corporate values, understand the company vision and exemplify company leadership behaviors.
- Other duties as assigned by Compliance Supervisor.
Skills we are looking for
- 2+ years in a customer service facing role and office administration.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and web-based applications with ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Must be energetic, adaptable, process oriented, and a highly motivated individual who takes pride in work assignments and enjoys learning as work responsibilities expand.
- Commitment to providing quality customer service and have ability to collaborate as a team or work independently.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally, with employees, colleagues, customers, etc.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Maintain confidentiality with critical and sensitive information.
- Highly responsible, resourceful, and dependable.
- Strong analytical skills, which demonstrate the ability to develop, implement, and manage programs and processes.
Shift is Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but must be able to work outside normal business hours when required.
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or1 hour agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
Administrative AssistantLand of Goods Vocational ConsultingFrom $13.50 an hourJob details Salary From $13.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school1 hour agoShareRemote
Warehouse AssistantFedExAuto req ID: 292724BRJob Summary FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other items16 hour agoShareMiamisburg, OH
Bookseller - PTBarnes & NobleJob Summary Barnes & Noble has a special place in the community, and this holds true whether you shop in our bookstores or in our Cafés. Booksellers are the16 hour agoShareFresno, CA Barnes, WI
UO Sales Associate - the Oaks, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Urban OutfittersAt UO, we are passionate, creative, and entrepreneurial. We are dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity, and cultural16 hour agoShareThousand Oaks, CA