Full Job Description
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Position Summary : The billing of aviation fuels on a daily basis. Matching, editing, and making sure the aviation fuel is billed according to the delivery information in a timely manner. Ability to talk with carriers and customers when information is needed. Ability to cross train in other areas to help cover duties, as needed, within the department.
Key Responsibilities :
- Daily Invoicing for fuel deliveries, services, and other revenue within the department SLAs
- Review and verification of all supporting documents related to invoicing customers or paying suppliers
- Collaboration with other WFS Corp departments to ensure data accuracy and timely resolution of exception conditions
- Point of contact to third party carriers, ensuring timely receipt of delivery and BOL information
- Field questions from internal and external associates, keeping management apprised of issues and concerns while responding timely and accurately.
- Maintain reports and logs intended to ensure completeness of incoming data, track status of exceptions, ensure regulatory compliance
- Coordinate cross functionally to improve the department’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
- May involve testing changes to our existing system as subject matter experience increases.
- Over time, and as subject matter experience increase, may become involved in training and assisting new and existing associates on new processes or current processes, as needed.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- AA in the area of Accounting, or Business Administration, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with drive for excellent customer service
- Detail oriented. Must deliver quality work with a high degree of accuracy
- Adept in solving problems using logic, knowledge and through information gathering
- Time management skills
- Outlook and Excel skills preferred
- Accurate keying by touch or memory
- Continuous drive for personal improvement
- High School Graduation or Equivalent (GED or other certificate).
Specific Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Outlook and Excel skills preferred.
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate8 hour agoShareRemote
BookkeeperServpro of ClovisJob details Salary $24 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Accounting: 1 year23 hour agoShareClovis, CA 93611
Coordinator, People & CultureLeague IncHelp Us Shape the Future of Healthcare At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer1 day agoShareChicago, IL
Director, Financial Planning and AnalysisSense Biodetection LimitedJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Organisation: Sense Biodetection, Inc. *Location*: USA Headquarters (Boston, Massachusetts) *Company*: Sense is1 day agoShareMilford, MA
Coordinator, People & Culture (Remote)League Inc.Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare At League, we're big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric,1 day agoShareIllinois