Corporate WDO Administrative Assistant
Major Areas of Responsibility
With the general direction of the Corporate WDO Director, the Corporate WDO Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Auditing Branch WDO reports for accuracy, including spelling and grammar.
- Reviewing and discussing report discrepencies with appropriate Branch representatives and Corporate WDO Director.
- Processing Termite Insurance Program (TIP) claims from repository.
- Communicating inaccurately processed TIP claims with the appropriate Branch and requests remediation.
- Assisting in the preparation of Service Manager/WDO meetings.
- Facilitating new hire training for WDO Administrative Customer Service Representatives.
- Maintaining compliance with the Structural Pest Control Act.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently via phone and email correspondence.
- Compiling data, scanning, and filing.
- Supporting the department in various administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- The ability to speak clearly and effectively before groups of employees of the organization.
- The ability to demonstrate effective communication skills, both orally and written.
- The ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Familiarity with the TIP program, including TIP repository and the claims process.
- Familiarity with WDO reports.
- Intermediate experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The ability to travel locally (Occasional – 25%)
- You must pass a pre-employment drug test and a background check before beginning work.
- You must maintain professional dress attire (business casual).
- A pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with others.
- Each employee must obey safety instructions, rules, policy and procedures.
- Proper use of provided and installed safety devices and safety equipment is expected.
- An employee is responsible for notifying his/her immediate supervisor of a violation or deficiency in safe and healthful working conditions.
Education and Specifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least two (2) years of WDO administrative experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is generally performed within an office setting with climate controlled temperature, adequate lighting and minimal health/safety hazard potential. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as a result of ringing phones, fax machines, and other standard office equipment.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2 year(s): WDO Administration
- High School or better
- FR Branch 3
- Type 45+ wpm
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Organizational Skills
- Measurement Math
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
Administrative AssistantTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.3 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27603+2 locations
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.3 hour agoShareSavannah, GA 31405
Administrative AssistantNew Sega Home Textiles (northJob details Salary $50,000 - $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description New Sega Home Textiles North America, Inc. Administrative Assistant –3 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Billing ClerkMountain Comprehensive Health CorporationJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES General Duties: The Billing Clerk position is primarily responsible for the3 hour agoShareWhitesburg, KY 41858
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTFrazer, LTDJob details Salary $17.50 - $25.00 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Are you a friendly, optimistic person who prefers harmony and lack of conflict4 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77081