Bi-weekly mileage compensation and $600 in hiring bonuses for all new hires!
Competitive pay + robust benefits
- $14 base pay, eligible for overtime
- Flexible schedule
- 2 great health benefit plans to choose from, one option is FREE for employee only coverage!
- Dental, vision, accident, critical illness, and supplemental life insurance coverages available
- $25K life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability provided at no cost
- HSA employer contribution
- Paid holidays and accrued time-off
- 401k contribution match, immediate vesting after 1 year
- Uniforms provided
- Wellness benefits pay for COVID vaccination, fitness reimbursement, smartwatch contribution, and more!
- Access to pristine beaches, on-island fishing, biking trails, etc.
FLEXIBLE HOURS - Can be part time or full time. Can work days or evenings.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To provide exceptional customer service for all authorized users of Recreation Department facilities.
- To promote a sense of Community and to encourage island-wide use of Recreation Department facilities.
- To ensure the Sandcastle, Grill, Rhett's Bluff, Cinder Creek, Beachwalker Center, and the gate offices are cleaned and in optimal working condition.
- To work with the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor and Event Coordinators to assure the smooth operation of all programs and events.
- To communicate with coworkers, volunteers, KICA staff and managers, other Kiawah entity recreation departments, contracted services, and other island employees as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilities Maintenance:
- Performs all routine cleaning for the Sandcastle
- Vacuums all carpets and rugs, sweep where needed.
- Mops and maintains all granite, linoleum or tiled floors.
- Cleans windows and surfaces.
- Launders all towels and linens as needed.
- Maintains a current inventory of all necessary janitorial items, towels, linen, cutlery and dishware.
- Monitors and empties all trash.
- Maintains upkeep of indoor plants.
- Assists with event setups and breakdowns.
- Perform all duties in a safe and timely manner in accordance with KICA Safety Procedures.
- This listing of duties and qualifications are representative and not exhaustive. This is not a detailed description of all work responsibilities of the position, nor does it give exclusive title to every duty or qualification described or required.
- Ability to provide quality service to a diverse property owner clientele.
- Ability to diagnose abnormal and emergency conditions and take positive corrective measures to ensure safety and service.
- Ability to interact effectively with patrons and KICA staff.
- Adaptable to flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Punctual, alert, and with a high degree of initiative and foresight.
- Proven patron service skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate through oral and written forms.
- Repetitive motion in dealing any piece of equipment relative to the job.
- Position requires sitting/standing for long period of time in the heat and/or cold.
- Position requires safe operation of a motor vehicle.
- Position could require lifting and transporting weights in excess of 30 lbs.
- Position requires exposure to rain, heat, high humidity and cold temperatures.
Kiawah Island Community Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
HousekeeperMercyEstimated $24.8K - $31.4K a yearWe're a Little Different Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. At Mercy, we believe in1 day agoShareSpringfield, MO 65804+23 locations
KITCHEN CLEANERUniversity of Michigan$18.69 - $19.31 an hourHow to Apply You must submit a resume in order to be considered for this position. #studentlife Summary You will be part of a new1 day agoShareAnn Arbor, MI 48109+1 location
Housekeeper (Per Diem)Sky View Rehabilitation and Health Care Center$23.02 an hourDescription: ** JUMPSTART YOUR HEALTHCARE CAREER ** GREAT PAY ** Come Join Our Outstanding Team! Questions? Call 914-271-5151 ext. 110! DETAILS: Per Diem for5 day agoShareCroton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
Stocker / Merchandiser (Full-time)ProVantage Corporate Solutions$18 an hourThis position is located in Show Low, AZ! 3rd Shift 10P-7A, Su-Th (Overnight) Pay: $18/hr Type: Full-time (40 hours/week) Available Positions: 171 week agoShareTaylor, AZ
Night CustodianTwin Lakes Church$19 - $21 an hourThis position is a week night position that will consist of a variety of tasks. Everything from cleaning classrooms, restrooms, coffee shop and room set up. The hours1 week agoShareAptos, CA 95003