Customer Care Agent
Overview: We are looking for a customer-oriented Customer Service Representative/CSR that will be the liaison to provide product/service information and resolve any emerging programs that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency across multiple industries.
Our serviced industries include roadside assistance, telecommunications mass media entertainment, home improvement retail, electricity retail, hospitality, travel, tourism, and more. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Problem-solving also comes naturally to CSRs. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they do not have enough information to resolve customer issues. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Service Type: Customer Service, Technical Support, &/or Sales
Work Commitment: 15-hours per week or more
Schedule Availability: Flexible
Schedule Structure: Rep manages own schedule
Location: Nationwide except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, or WI
Training Availability: 1-4 Weeks
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Probe to identify the need of the customer based on service or product situation.
- Process orders, returns, and exchanges.
- Assist with billing questions, process payments, and adjust service plans.
- Dispatch a service provider to assist the customer when applicable.
- Provide status updates on products and services to customers.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Ability to remain resilient, project patience and empathy, and provide excellent Client service when dealing with stressful situations.
- Self-disciplined to manage your own schedule and adhere to it.
- Ability to utilize multiple computer programs at the same time.
- Exhibit professional, courteous, and friendly behavior.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- US resident (any state except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, or WI)
- Willing to undergo a background check
- At least 18 years old
- High school degree
- All information kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Wellness Resources
- Employment Security
- Training & Development
- Advancement Opportunities
- Safe Workplace Environment
- Health Care Options (including Telehealth, Dental & Vision)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $8.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
To keep team members as safe as possible, we are restricting customer assistance to phone, chat, and video support.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Patrol Officer (Non-Certified) - All LocationsDelaware River and Bay Authority$57,512 a yearFull-time12 hour shift +1(New Castle, DE; Cape May, NJ; Lewes, DE) 2022 Recruit Salary: $57,512 (Annualized)2022 Completion of Academy Salary: $59,113.60 (Annualized)2022 FTO Completion Salary:4 minute agoShareNew Castle, DE 19720
US Delivery HeadFalconSmartITEstimated $80.5K - $102K a yearFull-timeJob Title: US Delivery Head Location: Santa Clara, CA Job Type: Full-time Job description: Role and Responsibilities Mission: The Mission of US4 minute agoShareDover, DE 19901
Remote Booking Agent IBOCaribbean Paradise JourneysEstimated $72.7K - $92K a yearFull-time +2Business Ownership Opportunity - Travel Agency - Full-Time/Part-Time/Self Determined Schedule Join Heart & Sail Excursions and receive the tools that will make4 minute agoShareRemote
Access Control CoordinatorAllied Universal®Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working4 minute agoShareWilmington, DE 19805
Plumbing Inspection Scheduler - RemoteJTG Master Plumbing CorpFrom $50,000 a yearFull-time8 hour shiftScheduler Job Description We are seeking a full time Scheduler/Dispatcher to expertly schedule, route, and dispatch a high volume of projects. The position will be 100%6 minute agoShareRemote