Customer Care & Call Center Representative (FT)
Full Job Description
The Customer Care & Call Center Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to the following, answering customer questions, attending to customer concerns, processing refunds, replacements, and orders, making product recommendations, helping customers track their order through email, chat, text, and phone call. The position will be directly supporting the Customer Care Department. The job requires a detailed understanding of the full GSuite and Internet software, such as Customer Relationship Management and eCommerce platforms, extreme competency at solving problems collaboratively, and relevant customer support experience in the past. There are both full-time (40 hr/wk) and part-time (min. 20 hr/week) remote positions available.
This job requires a flexible schedule and rotating weekend availability for the following shifts:
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM EST
- 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
- 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST
- 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
- 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST
- Follows communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Talks with customers by phone, text, email, social media, or web chat regarding product information, order questions, or changes in subscription service.
- Assists with the placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Proficient in taking payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Reaches out to customers and verify account information via phone call, text, or email.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Capable of managing large amounts of incoming calls or open tickets.
- Identifies and assesses customers' needs to achieve customer satisfaction; Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- The ability to identify with the feelings of others to communicate clearly, accordingly, and effectively both verbally and in forms.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Ability to explain to customers the support processes within the organization.
- Capable of taking on new skills quickly to provide direct support to customers.
- Build sustainable professional relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Some travel (<5%) may be required on an as-needed basis, with advance notice provided to the employee.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have previous experience in customer support and demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the company.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Basic mathematical ability.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations, being able to rationalize problems, and critical issues.
- Ability to understand and to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Business Process Outsourcing or call center experience.
- Amazon experience (strongly preferred).
- Shopify experience.
- Freshdesk or Zendesk experience.
- Great sense of humor and positive “can-do” attitude.
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Sick time.
- Paid company holidays.
- Flexible vacation.
- Medical, vision, and dental (USA).
- Flexible Spending Account - FSA (USA).
- Company matched (4%) 401k (USA).
- Complimentary products from the full MaryRuth Organics (MRO) website catalog (upon 30 days of employment).
- Complimentary products as new products are released.
- Employee and immediate-family discount on all products (upon 60 & 90 days of employment).
The Culture at MaryRuth Organics
We are a fast-growing startup with a small, unified team that has a lot of fun and a big drive to change the world through our products. We are primarily an E-commerce, health-conscious company with a focus on creating vegan and organic vitamins and supplements for everyone.
We believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, MaryRuth Organics celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment.
MaryRuth Organics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, hair texture and hairstyles, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
About MaryRuth Organics:
We are a fast-growing startup with a small, unified team that has a lot of fun and a big drive to change the world through our products. We are an e-commerce, health-conscious company with a focus on creating vegan and organic vitamins and supplements for everyone. We believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, MaryRuth Organics celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. MaryRuth Organics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Medical Office CleanerCorporate Cleaning Group$14 - $15 an hourJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Are you dependable and detail oriented? Do you love to be busy and work in a fast paced environment? Do you1 hour agoShareHigginsville, MO 64037
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and1 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
TellerSantander BankJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States1 hour agoShareUnited States
ServerJeremiah's Italian IceJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description We are looking to hire VIBRANT Servers to join our team! A Jeremiah?s Italian Ice Server represents the face of1 hour agoShareCoral Springs, FL 33067
Video EditorEndorphinzJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description Endorphinz is looking for a network of video editors with experience across short and long-form fitness video1 hour agoShareLithia, FL 33547