Customer Care Representative I
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
Customer Care Representative I
Due to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this position will require you to work remotely from your home with the flexibility to return to a regular, in-office work environment. As we continue to monitor guidance from CDC and state officials there may be times you would need to report to the office on a monthly or quarterly basis for team meetings or engagement activities. As a Customer Care Representative I, you will act as a trusted advisor and educator on health care related inquires. You will guide our customers to a better healthcare experience, working every day to make healthcare easy by the service you provide. If you want to be a part of this exciting team, make a difference in someone’s life, and help make healthcare easy, apply today!
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
From the moment you login, you’ll be focused on proactively resolving our members and/or providers questions and concerns using computer-based resources to find answers. You will guide members and providers with their healthcare needs by explaining benefits, solving claim concerns, helping find a doctor via telephone calls, online chats, or e-mails. You will partner internally to create a seamless experience for our customers and resolve potential issues.
Here’s what Anthem offers:
- A career path with opportunity for growth
- Ability to obtain your Associate’s or bachelor’s degree paid for in full or further your education with tuition reimbursement.
- Affordable Health Insurance, Dental, Vision and Basic Life
- 401K match, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- Quarterly incentive bonus and annual increases plan based on performance.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for successfully completing the required basic training.
- Able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues.
- Must pass the appropriate pre-employment test battery.
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Required to meet department goals.
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- For URAC accredited areas the following applies: Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
Work at Home Call Center SpecialistAtlantis Motor Group$19 - $27 an hourJob details Salary $19 - $27 an hour Full Job Description Job Summary Responsible for a high volume of inbound and outbound calls with customers, physician offices,7 minute agoShareBoca Raton, FL 33431
Regional Patient Access Specialist - Work From HomeRogers Behavioral HealthRogers Behavioral Health, the area's leader in behavioral health services, is looking for a 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week) Patient Access Specialist to join our Regional7 minute agoShareMadison, WI 53711 (Midvale Heights Community area)
Data Entry ClerkFettys Custom Floor Coverings Inc.$35 - $65 an hourJob details Salary $35 - $65 an hour Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications High school or equivalent8 minute agoShareRemote
BooksellerHalf Price Books, Records, Magazines, Inc.O U R M I S S I O N S T A T E M E N T "Be fair to customers and our employees, promote literacy, be kind to the environment and remain financially viable so we may1 hour agoShareRedmond, WA 98052
Customer Service Representative-I PBS-KTrinity HealthEmployment Type: Full time Shift: Day Shift Description: POSITION PURPOSE =Work Remote Position The Customer Service Representative handles customer inquiries in a1 hour agoShareMason City, IA 50401