Customer Care Representative
Now hiring for Customer Care Agents & Bilingual Customer Care Agents! Grow with the company that invests in you!
CLASS STARTS SEPTEMBER 7*TH, 2022 - Competitive pay starting at $16.50/hr. for night shift (Grow your take home pay easily with monthly incentive opportunities!)
Customer Care Agents at CAPITAL Services provide caring and helpful customer connections over-the-phone. Our culture is upbeat, fast-paced, and energetic. We provide new team members with 3-weeks of paid training in a classroom setting and practice on the phones with our tenured pros. Here at CAPITAL, what sets our customer service apart is our servant leadership attitude, empathizing and identifying solutions to ensure our customers’ success. We focus on your professional growth, rewarding your achievements, and providing incentive pay. Be the best you can be and rewards will follow. Plus, CAPITAL (full-time and part-time) employees earn 3 weeks of paid vacation, 11 paid holidays, paid sick leave & paid floating holidays.
Do these qualities sound like you? Our Customer Care Agents are best described as: *
- Creative problem solvers
- Understanding, caring and relatable (“people-people”)
- Very organized while taking quality account notes or managing multiple tasks
- Smooth, efficient, and confident communicators – the voice of our company
- Calm under pressure, able to adapt and be resilient
- Friendly competitors always looking to meet or beat their goals
- Great at memorizing processes after time
- Naturally optimistic with a positive attitude
- Reliable with a team-focused outlook
- Committed to the success of our customers and the business alike
What’s in it for you at CAPITAL Services: *
- Secure and steady work with opportunities to grow your role how you want
- An understanding of flexible schedules that allow you to go home early if call volume is low on a given day
- The right tools and hands-on training with experienced team members to be successful
- Very competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and vacation time
- The little things that make a difference: company outings (both on and off-site), LOTS of food, ongoing games and contests to win awesome prizes, and extra monetary bonuses throughout the year
- A family-owned company that invests in you!
Differential Pay for ALL shift hours: *
- Evening Shift – 10% (included in starting wage of $16.50/hr. for night shift)
- Split Shift – 15%
- Bilingual Skills – additional 15%
Schedule Options: *
- Full time shifts between the hours of 10:30am to 9:00pm, Mon – Fri
- Part time shifts between the hours of 5:00pm to 9:00pm, Mon – Fri
- Rotating weekends
Follow the link below to find out what it’s like to be a Customer Care Representative at CAPITAL Services.
Video: What it's like to be a Customer Care Representative at CAPITAL Services
To apply, please click on the apply button below or above and use the navigational buttons to complete the application process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
Team LeadMedicus ITEstimated $85.8K - $109K a yearOn callTeam Lead Overview Manages and leads a team of IT Systems Engineers and Technicians. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.3 minute agoShareChandler, AZ 85224
Team Member (Full & Part Time Storewide Opportunities)Whole Foods MarketFull-time +18 hour shift +2Hiring Immediately! Our Chambers Bay location is hiring Team Members in various departments. Apply once to be considered for all current Full and Part-Time openings at3 minute agoShareUniversity Place, WA 98466
KITCHEN CLEANERUniversity of Michigan$18.69 - $19.31 an hourFull-timeHow to Apply You must submit a resume in order to be considered for this position. #studentlife Why Work at Michigan? Earn a3 minute agoShareAnn Arbor, MI 48109
barista - Store# 50965, 26 & KEULStarbucksPart-timeWeekend availability +2Join us and inspire with every cup! At Starbucks, it’s all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our1 hour agoShareDixon, IL 61021
Guest Services AgentResidence Inn IndependenceFull-timeHighgate Hotels: Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the1 hour agoShareIndependence, MO 64057 (Blackburn area)