Customer Success Representative
Job details Salary $18 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
CSR Job Listing
WebJoint is a leader in the field of cannabis delivery software, currently serving more than a third of licensed and operating cannabis deliveries in California. In a blooming industry that is expected to grow to $41.5 billion in retail sales by 2025, this company has processed more than $161 million worth of orders in California alone and seeks to expand its operations to all legalized cannabis states. WebJoint is currently expanding into various states across the country and offers an all-in-one system that retailers use to manage their business including, but not limited to: eCommerce, inventory management, driver logistics, and compliant reporting with required seed-to-sale, track-and-trace systems.
- Proven concept: More than a third of currently operating cannabis delivery companies in California use WebJoint to manage their business operations.
- Exploding industry: The cannabis market is expected to reach $41.5 billion by
2025, with delivery being the fastest-growing segment.
- Growing company: WebJoint has seen a 346% YoY increase in orders delivered through their platform, with 1.9 million deliveries completed in 819 different
Californian cities and counting.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Train and onboard new customers handed off by the sales department.
- Build and nurture customer relationships. Regularly meet with your customers to understand their needs, and upsell them on features as necessary.
- Represent your customer needs to the Product Management Team.
- Create processes, procedures, and tactics to help reduce customer churn. If there is churn, make sure you accurately document the reasoning.
- Construct strategies around delivering helpful content (tips and tricks, new features, SOPs)
- Maintain HubSpot data changes, record keeping, and overall accuracy for assigned clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or related field
- A genuine interest in helping businesses be successful and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- 2+ years of previous experience in customer success (SAAS) or management in cannabis retail. The ideal candidate would have both, specifically with delivery operations.
- Experience with an in-house CRM tool such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Proven record of helping customers hit their goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Strong time management, leadership, and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Proficiency in verbiage for eCommerce and website building softwares ie.
WordPress, Squarespace, etc.
Work Environment / Schedule:
Remote work with occasional in-person meetings.
Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
The whole team has transitioned to work from home.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Team Member (Immediately Hiring) - Up to $19.25AmazonUp to $19.25 an hourJob details Salary Up to $19.25 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Pay rate: Up to6 hour agoShareBremerton, WA 98312
Amazon Marketing ExpertVoy Media$20 - $60 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $60 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Digital marketing: 2 years (Required) Amazon6 hour agoShareRemote
SuperintendentRichmond American HomesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US! At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we6 hour agoShareTucson, AZ 85706+22 locations
Customer Engagement AssociateThe Coca-Cola CompanyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At the Coca-Cola Company we believe the consumers are the center of our business and we’ve created a6 hour agoShareAlpharetta, GA 30009+1 location
Part-Time (30 hours) Associate Banker - Second Ave and 106th St - New York, NYJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Job details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description At JPMorgan Chase, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel6 hour agoShareNew York, NY