Data Entry Associate
Who We Are
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient space (PHP/IOP). We serve over hundreds of patients every day, ranging from age 6 to senior, in one of our three free-standing facilities, located in Northbrook, Chicago, and Oak Brook, or through our robust virtual programming. Compass provides an intermediate level of Behavioral Healthcare that fills a critical gap between outpatient and inpatient care. Patients and their families turn to Compass when in crisis – every day, we help people overcome depression, anxiety, suicidality, obsessions/compulsions, past trauma, chronic pain, and other symptoms that prevent them from living happy and healthy lives.
Under the supervision of the Director of Patient Administration, the Data Entry Associate provides clerical services such as data input, verification of e-chart, updating existing data daily, and performing data searches.
- Provides support to patient care coordinators by providing direct help through various communication methods including MS Software and technical troubleshooting as needed.
- Performs audit on patient charts to ensure compliance and standardization across locations.
- Serves as secondary source for pending documents to be entered into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) as needed.
- Follows guidelines for proper assignment to dedicated team prescriber as outlined in the prescriber's shift notes and reassigns as needed
- Distributes follow-up provider documentation as needed to outpatient providers
- Proactively verifies outpatient provider demographic information for accuracy
- Sends and collects patient surveys as support to patient experience
- Inputs data received from patient surveys including positive and negative feedback escalating as needed for attempt to follow-up
- Provides ancillary support to medical records department by auditing and procuring needed reports
- Utilizes EMR as to audit scheduled and canceled patient appointments
- Performs other related duties as assigned with professionalism, confidentiality, honesty, privacy, kindness, respect and attention to detail.
Qualifications (necessary skills and experience required):
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of clerical experience
- Strong organization and planning skills; detail oriented
- Self-motivator with excellent communication skills
- MS Suite and Adobe understanding with ability to learn new software
- Flexible Schedule - Able to work assigned schedule
Benefits & Perks
Our employees work hard to provide the best possible care for our patients, so we make sure we take care of them. Here are some of the benefits and perks available to our employees!
Health and Personal Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance plan options through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Accident insurance for when life happens
- Competitive compensation for all employee levels
- 401(k) plan that includes a match of 100% of the first 4% of pay that you contribute
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with increased days based on years of employment
- Generous Paid Parental Leave policy after one year of employment
- Continuous training opportunities; including free CEU seminars and additional training and development courses
- Volunteering opportunities to enrich the soul and help give back to our community
- The opportunity to work with the best in our field and be part of something extraordinary!
Amazon Picker PackerAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $17.05 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll11 hour agoShareLodi, CA 95241
Membership and Database SpecialistAssociation for Jewish StudiesJob details Salary $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Association for Jewish Studies, the largest11 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Amazon Package Sorter - $3,000 Sign On Bonus!Amazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $19.75 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll11 hour agoShareCampbell, CA 95009
Work Order Entry ProcessorSelect Technical StaffingJob details Salary $20 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Microsoft Excel: 1 year11 hour agoShareButler, WI
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeSmart City NetworksJob details Salary From $17 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Preferred) Full Job11 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77054