Data Entry Specialist
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
Data Entry Specialist
Premier Biotech Laboratories is a growing forensic and clinically accredited toxicology laboratory located in Minneapolis, MN. We provide drug testing services to all levels of government both locally and nationally, as well as to private industry throughout the country.
Our team members are passionate about the growth of the company in addition to our growth as individuals. We strive to improve our processes to provide the highest caliber service to our clientele.
About the position
We are seeking a full-time Data Entry Specialist. As a Data Entry Specialist, you will prioritize and perform data entry for specimens that are received in the laboratory. This position will be remote for the duration of the pandemic with a laptop and other equipment provided. You will be expected to have a productive working environment from your home, including a solid internet connection.
Job responsibilities include:
· 200+ data entry tasks completed per day.
· Prioritizing specimens based on a set of criteria.
· Entering patient and donor information on a specimen by specimen basis.
· Identifying discrepancies and errors, taking corrective actions, and communicating to the appropriate party for corrections.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to operate in a heads-down, independent environment
· Ability to adapt to a changing and growing work environment
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· High level data entry skills. 10,000 keystrokes.
Come be part of a fun and energetic team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
Administrative Assistant - 10 MonthRandolph Public School DistrictUp to $28.72 an hourThe Donovan Elementary School Principal's Administrative Assistant is a full-time school year position.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *Oversee, coordinate, organize and2 hour agoShareRandolph, MA 02368
CaregiverJEVS Care at Home$15 - $16 an hourNEW HIRE BONUS - $525.00 - please apply and we are excited to hear from you! When you love helping people, it can be hard to find an entry-level position2 hour agoShareWarminster, PA 18974
Cox Retail Sales Representative (2022-3431)Cox Enterprises, Inc.Overview: The Retail Sales Representative is an ambassador of the Cox brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. Working3 hour agoShareMoore, OK+20 locations
Receptionist/ ClericalWhitaker Construction CompanyOverview: Job Summary: A Receptionist is responsible for promoting the professional image of Whitaker Construction Co. through a friendly, courteous manner and3 hour agoShareBrigham City, UT 84302
Monthly DNA Collection ClinicsSPECIMEN SPECIALISTS OF AMERICA, INC.$15 an hourOur company needs to fill a DNA Specimen Collector shift for the Rockland Co Courthouse in New City NY. This is a great supplemental income position that offers3 hour agoShareNew City, NY 10956