Data Visualization Designer
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches "play smart" in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes' health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PRODUCT DESIGN
We are looking for a talented Data Visualization Designer in Boston whose curiosity and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. You will add user experience and visual design expertise to our product delivery squads, promoting the importance of a collaborative and iterative design process. As Data Visualization Designer you are responsible for creating usable, accessible and compelling user interfaces for rich displays of interactive data on projects ranging from wireframes and individual components to complete design systems. You will play a pivotal role in defining a major new product suite.
We believe that our customers deserve the best platform and we are on a mission to maximise and enhance their performance through delivering a high quality experience. Our Data Visualization Designer needs to match this ethos by excelling in a fast-paced environment with short project timelines and constantly improving productivity and individual skills.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and other UI/UX Designers to create world-class user experiences
- Design creative and scalable visual solutions that embody data-driven insights about athlete and team performance.
- Create user interface designs, interactive prototypes, wireframes and style guides for rich, interactive data visualization interfaces.
- Partner with UX/UI Designers and Product Managers to understand and translate requirements for data-centric features and products.
- Participate in competitive and customer research to identify actionable product insights
- Collaborate with Engineers and development teams to deploy to products and features
- Collaborate with Engineers to create, maintain and document design systems, styles and guidelines
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5+ years recent data product design experience on enterprise-scale products
- Experience with data visualization libraries and tools such as Flexmonster, Highcharts and Tableau
- Solid UX skills and fundamentals: you understand what makes a good experience and how to build it
- Solid understanding of desktop and mobile design patterns, best practices and toolkits (React, in particular), and accessibility standards
- Confidence and organisational skills to present concepts, designs and flows to team members and leadership, and to receive constructive feedback
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience in user research and product testing
- Nice to have: experience with fitness or sports performance training products
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll get the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you're interested in sports or not, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.
Energy Analyst and Green Building Consultant/VerifierDominion Due Diligence GroupJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Description Job Title: Energy Analyst and Green Building Consultant/Verifier Reports To: Managing Director18 minute agoShare+1 locationRemote
Personal StylistNordstrom$13.55 - $50.00 an hourJob details Salary $13.55 - $50.00 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications High school18 minute agoShareMurray, UT 84107+41 locations
online support jobs for both males and femalesPost To Post LogisticsJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job18 minute agoShareNew York, NY 10011
PROPERTY MGMT ADMIN ASSTDollar TreeSummary The Property Management Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Vice President of Property Management and is primarily responsible for assisting with4 hour agoShareChesapeake, VA
Office AdministratorGreen Building Energy Services, LLC$21 - $25 an hourJob details Salary $21 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications Associate (Preferred) Microsoft Office: 1 year4 hour agoShareNew York, NY