Dental Lab General Manager - Salary + Bonuses
DENTAL LAB GENERAL MANAGER - Glidewell Dental Labs
Location: Memphis, TN (We will provide relocation to non-local candidates)
Job Summary: The Dental Lab GM manages the operational and fiscal activities of a division or off-site lab. Aligns operational strategy of division with and in support of the Companyï¿½s business strategy. Plans and develops systems and procedures to improve operating quality, obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations, and maximize profits of the unit by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Competitive Salary + Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k + Match
- Relocation available to non-local candidates
Education and Experience:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in dental industry as a dental technician or Certified Dental Technician).
- Minimum five (5) years of managerial experience.
- Bachelorï¿½s degree in related area of specialty preferred.
- Certified Dental Technician a plus but not required
- Manages operational and fiscal activities of division to meet staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals.
- Sets operational strategy of division to be in alignment with and in support of Companyï¿½s overall business strategy.
- Monitors and coordinates functions such as Operations, Manufacturing, Engineering, Planning, Sales, Maintenance, and/or Research and Development, to increase operational quality and efficiency.
- Determines division quality standards and production goals.
- Ensures productivity and quality goals are met by monitoring division production, problem solving production issues, and motivating employees.
- Effectively manages division/lab Profit and Loss Statement (P&L), including labor, materials, sales, equipment, etc.
- Monitors quality issues and works closely with Quality Control Specialists to address all issues regarding quality standards.
- Monitors Call Centers to ensure high customer service standards, as necessary.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and problems; develops solutions to enhance efficiencies.
- Coordinates and implements solutions from process analysis and general department projects.
- Oversees work schedule for scheduling, distribution, quality control and other supervisors.
- Follows-up on specific requests made by doctors on specific cases, as necessary.
- Provides assistance and training to technicians that require further educational instruction.
- Coaches and provides career development advice to staff.
- Establishes employee goals and conducts employee performance reviews.
- Assists staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems.
- Addresses any and all employee relations matters in a timely manner in coordination with Human Resources.
- Partners with Human Resources/Compensation to set appropriate pay and staffing levels.
- Serves as liaison to other Division General Managers, Departments, and Education Department.
- Collaborates with Marketing Department on marketing strategy of division products.
- Directs and coordinates promotion of products manufactured or services performed to develop new markets, increase market share, and obtain competitive position in industry.
- Communicates with Supervisors, Managers, and Executives on division operations.
- Supervises staff in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Directs preparation of directives to division or department administrators outlining policy, program, or operational changes to be implemented.
- Develops division policies, in accordance with Company policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Enforces adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all direct reports understand the performance standards of their department and have a clear understanding of their own individual performance.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Medical Office CleanerCorporate Cleaning Group$14 - $15 an hourJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Are you dependable and detail oriented? Do you love to be busy and work in a fast paced environment? Do you3 hour agoShareHigginsville, MO 64037
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and3 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
TellerSantander BankJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States3 hour agoShareUnited States
MI Special Educator (hiring all levels) - Permanently OnlineK12 IncUp to $44,600 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This position is permanently work-from-home.Must be a certified in MIMust live anywhere in MILaptop, internet3 hour agoShareAcme, MI 49610
Entry-Level RecruiterComcentricJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our team in Lone Tree, CO. We are one of the fastest growing3 hour agoShareLone Tree, CO 80124