Digital Marketing Specialist (Part-Time) | Remote
Job details Salary $25 - $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
Marketing: 1 year (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
This role is for a part-time position with 20hr/per week.
Who are we
Relatable Basic is an e-commerce business that focuses on selling personalized home goods such as blankets, woven throws, candles, rugs, towels and throw pillows. Our company is started by two ex Senior UX Designers who used to work in Silicon Valley for over 4 years. We quit our job to pursue our passion in designing our own products hence we started Relatable Basic! Our mission is to deliver beautiful personalized gifts that can bring long-lasting to joy to people's homes.
Our small team of two is looking to hire our first hire to join our team. We're looking for a digital marketing specialist who will be in charge with our social media account, content planning and execution, and managing our advertising platforms such as Facebook, Google and Pinterest. Candidates should be self-starters who enjoy working at a creative environment. This role would be 100% remote and only require you to work 20 hours per week. We want to establish a safe environment where people can feel like they're trusted to do their job and their voices are heard.
- Plan, execute, manage and report on our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, manage and report on our digital marketing campaigns on platforms such as Facebook and Google
- Plan, execute, manage and report email campaigns
- (Optional and a plus) Develop a blog post every week
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications Media or similar field of study
- Solid graphic design skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of (and experience with) Facebook Ads manager
- Past experience in digital marketing is preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong ability to manage projects from conception to execution
- We value diversity and are interested in every qualified candidate however since we're still a very young and new team, we can only hire U.S candidate and are not able to sponsor visas / employ any candidate with employment visas at the moment.
Please send us your resume / LinkedIn, portfolio and any social media accounts that you've worked on.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Application Engineer I/II/Sr. (TAP) - WIGreenheck GroupInterested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC13 minute agoShareSchofield, WI 54476
Ice Cream Scooper / Team MemberPerfect Scoop Ice CreamJob details Salary From $16.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) US work14 minute agoShareSan Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Warehouse Package Handler - $3,000 BonusAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be14 minute agoShareHillsboro, OR 97123
Warehouse Package Handler - $3,000 BonusAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be5 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97267
Director of Membership and CommunicationsManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $24 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Director of Membership and Communications Director9 hour agoShareRemote