ERP Developer - Remote
Job details Salary $70,000 - $80,000 a year Full Job Description
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a remote ERP Developer to join our team.
About the role:
As the ERP Developer you will be part of the team that is responsible for the development of business applications integrations and processes.
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Development team at Premise Health develops, implements, and supports many integrations and processes for departments including Finance & Accounting for financial, payroll, time & attendance, and budgeting & reporting applications, with Human Resources for employee and manager self-service, recruiting and onboarding applications and the Credentialing team for the applications that support their work. The team also creates and supports the processes that integrates data between many of these applications.
- Develop and maintain ETL using SSIS, PowerShell, SmartConnect, and T-SQL
- Develop and maintain reports using SSIS, SSRS, and Power BI
- Develop and maintain API (REST/SOAP)
- Create development/process documentation
- Manage imports/exports with third party vendors
- Assist with implementation of new systems, functionality, workflows and/or processes
- Support system integrations when appropriate
- Create process and training documentation
- Partner with various departments and IT to coordinate system development or scheduled activities
- Other tasks, as needed by the company
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in database analysis and SQL Server database support
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Proficient with SQL Server (server level, database level, securables, roles, grants, fragmentation, backups, schemas, sprocs, functions, etc.)
- Novice level of proficiency with SSIS (Event Handling, Project Level Connections, Containers, Job Scheduling using SQL Server Agent, Delayed Validation, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Detail oriented and good sense for design
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Ability to work with structured, potentially complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Finance, Health Administration, or relevant work experience, preferred.
- Intermediate level of understanding of .NET (integration with SQL server, flow, expectations, advising, etc.)
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel (Pivots, Slicers, named ranges, table references, etc.), preferred.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Data Visualization / BI Tools. (ex. Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS). (Level notes: descriptive tooltips, donut charts, LOD functions, DAX, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis, process improvement, workflow, benchmarking, or evaluation of business processes
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $70,000 - $80,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
- As permitted by applicable law.
Director of Membership and CommunicationsManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $24 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Director of Membership and Communications Director7 hour agoShareRemote
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate7 hour agoShareRemote
TV/Movies Features EditorColliderJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description US | UK | Remote & Freelance Position Collider is the ultimate source for impactful entertainment news. We19 hour agoShare+5 locationsRemote
Social Media Specialist (Remote)NJ Mom LLCJob details Salary $15 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Required) Social Media Management: 220 hour agoShareRed Bank, NJ 07701
Evergreen Features EditorColliderJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description US | UK | Remote & Freelance Position | Both Full-time and part-time positions available Collider is the20 hour agoShare+5 locationsRemote