Event Staff-LA Venues
This position is responsible for duties such as collecting tickets, welcoming and ushering guests, and providing superior customer service. Event Staff team members are also responsible for directing foot traffic, and ensuring the cleanliness, operational efficiency and maintenance of designated areas. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greeting to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location, and a sincere thank you as you complete your encounter with each guest.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Interactions with guests include a smile and use of a natural speaking voice, including natural inflection and a friendly tone.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver’s Record check.
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Transporter (40 hrs.12:30pm - 9:00pm Rotating Weekends)Boston Medical CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Boston Medical Center (BMC) is more than a hospital. It's a network of support and care that touches the lives of26 minute agoShareBoston, MA 02118+3 locations
Administrative Assistant - Part Time, Metro DetroitCanine To Five$16 - $20 an hourJob details Salary $16 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications administrative support: 10 years26 minute agoShareFerndale, MI
Food Service RepresentativeCentura Health$17.00 - $21.31 an hourJob details Salary $17.00 - $21.31 an hour Full Job Description Variable Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western26 minute agoShareDenver, CO 80210
Administrative Coordinator, Remote 100% WFHChicago Counseling$28,000 - $32,000 a yearJob details Salary $28,000 - $32,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job26 minute agoShareChicago, IL 60611
NEW RESTAURANT - Baguus Little Asia - Dinner ServerBaguus Little Asia$14 - $17 an hourJob details Salary $14 - $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 8 Qualifications Serving Experience: 1 year27 minute agoShareMountlake Terrace, WA+1 location