Job details Salary From $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
About Handel Group
HANDEL GROUP® is a renowned corporate consulting and life coaching company dedicated to teaching people how to realize their personal and professional visions. Our straightforward and innovative method has changed the lives of thousands of private and corporate clients and has been taught in over 50 educational programs including MIT and Stanford Graduate School of Business.
WE SPECIALIZE in improving the quality of people's lives on a personal, professional and educational level through the four divisions of our company. HG LIFE coaches individuals to design and live an inspired personal life. HG CORP specializes in creating a radically different company culture that rewards honesty and inspires innovation. HG EDU is on a mission to bring conscious living to formal education and Inner.U introduces the entire coursework of The Handel Method® in a flexible digital learning platform.
Telecommute - Work from Home
Salary: $60,000 Annually
Reporting to Danielle Billinkoff, Events Director (ED) of Handel Group, the Events Coordinator is accountable for the production, management, and execution of all HG events. Handel Group leads about 15 events per month to a variety of audiences on a range of topics including Mastering Time and The Art of Honesty: How to Have Difficult Conversations, with the ultimate goal of helping our audiences design and achieve their greatest dreams.
- Ensure all records, logistics, and tracking are accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate travel as needed for HG coaches as relates to events.
- Event Logistics:
- Create and distribute registration links
- Create and maintain Trello protocol for each event.
- Create and update Event App for each event
- Update stats and info for each event in Partner Desk and Marketing Metrics.
- Manage creation of tracking links and coupon codes and insertion into correct places in protocol and other files.
- Coordinate ticket sales for events in collaboration with the sales team.
- Log all stats and manage post-event protocol within 24 hours of event completion with support of a team of tech assists.
- Create and maintain public and exclusive event listings for multiple departments.
- Create and distribute Zoom links for virtual events.
- Generate, analyze, and interpret data from event-related reports from Partnerdesk, Zoom, and internal Inner.U platform.
- Edit and distribute archived recordings of webinars and events.
- Coordinate printing and delivery of hard materials for in-person events.
- Apply complete event life cycle protocol to internal events, in-house events, and production of shoots.
- Accountable for the sending of follow-up email.
- Maintain: Archive of all files, protocols and agreements related to events
- Tech Support:
- For Live and Digital Events: Each Event requires a Tech Assist and the Events Manager is required to fulfill Tech Assist duties on a rotation. These duties include attending events, supporting Talent with any needs throughout the event, uploading links for consultations/newsletter/Inner.U sign-ups as needed, supporting talent with any collateral materials (e.g. books, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and acute attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to problem solve in the moment.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities/time constraints, as well as support a team in doing so.
- Leadership Qualities:
- Coachable, willingness to learn and improve personally and professionally.
- Ability to Collaborate - ask, listen, follow up.
- Client relationship skills.
- Project management skills.
- Relevant product and Life Coaching industry knowledge - a plus.
- Experience with relevant software applications is a plus: Google Analytics, Google Apps for Work, MailChimp, Facebook Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Partnerdesk, Mind Body Online, Eventbrite.
- Wordpress, Illustrator, Photoshop, Powerpoint.
Benefits and Perks
Health Insurance: The Employee will be eligible to participate in the Company's Group Health Insurance Plan after 90 days of employment. The company will pay 50% of the employee's individual premium and the employee shall be responsible for the rest of the premium and related expenses which will be deducted from the employee’s paycheck.
Vacation/Personal and Holiday Time:
- 10 paid vacation days
- 5 paid personal/sick days
- Office closed between Christmas and New Years
- 9 Company observed holidays including MLK Day, Juneteenth and one floating holiday of your choice
Personal Development and Training
- Free Access to Inner.U ($1950 value) and the HG Method with your own personal coach for 6 months 90 days after start date.
- Onboarding and orientation to the company culture: Upon joining, to be better equipped and integrated to the Team, the Employee will receive access to an onboarding class to learn the HG methodology and how we work within The Handel Method.
- Access to recordings and content of the HG Method.
Bonus Structure: Eligible for end of year bonus based on company and employee performance
Commission Incentives: 10% commission on ANY new client or Inner.U sales brought into the company.
Technology Allowance: Full time employees of Handel Group are entitled to a computer allowance of no more than $1500, paid for and owned by HG, in order to complete the duties of their job. Relevant programming may also be purchased for an employee's particular job, as discussed and approved by the supervisor.
Access to Company Partner Perks: Ziva Meditation, Luminary and others
Handel Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Director of Membership and CommunicationsManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $24 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Director of Membership and Communications Director9 hour agoShareRemote
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate9 hour agoShareRemote
Budtender (Part-time)Urbn LeafJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description About Us: Urbn Leaf is an innovative company recognized for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards21 hour agoShareGrover Beach, CA+4 locations
Open Access Portfolio Manager (3 positions available)Taylor and FrancisJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Company Description Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events21 hour agoSharePhiladelphia, PA 19106
Gain Experience, Grow Your Skillset, Get in the Game with T.E.A.M. and MPHT.E.A.M. SecurityJob details Salary $12.25 - $18.00 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Temporary Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this21 hour agoShareScottsdale, AZ