TITLE: File Clerk REPORTS TO: Office Manager & File Room Supervisor
SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
Maintain Douglas Emmett files in a neat and orderly manner. Assist File Room Supervisor in creating new files; retiring, boxing up and moving older files to storage. Assist Assistant Office Manager in unloading and stocking kitchens when supplies are delivered. Provide miscellaneous assistance to co-workers when requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned.
· Maintain an organized filing system for four departments:
a. Accounts Payable (cash receipts, paid bills, journal entries)
b. Property (residential and commercial files, black and gray record books)
d. PLE storage room (will assist the FR I-C at Executive Tower area when necessary).
· Quality checking and filing all information received from the Accounting, Acquisitions, Human Resources and Leasing departments.
· Creating new files for Accounts Payable, Property and Partnership departments.
· Reorganizing shelf space for file room information.
· Assisting co-workers with information and/or research requests.
· Assisting the FR I-C with transporting boxed records to and from any of the three storage rooms.
· Maintaining inventory or filing and photocopying supplies. Minor trouble-shooting of Accounts Payable/Property file room equipment.
· Provide input on various department projects, primarily with the Accounting Department.
· Assisting the Office Assistant with unloading, moving and stocking of office supplies and kitchen items (e.g. water, juice, cola’s etc).
· Other duties as requested by the supervisor(s).
· High school diploma.
· Walking, standing, bending, and twisting both neck and waist; squatting, kneeling, and multiple hand use.
· Also, will physically lift and transport up to fifty lbs. (the approximate weight of a case of copy paper), and will use the hand truck (dolly) to transport up to two hundred lbs. in an upright position and four hundred and fifty lbs. when adjusting the hand truck to be used as a pushcart.
Job Type: Full-time
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and2 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
Secretary- 12 MonthsJoliet Public Schools District 86Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description POSITION: Secretary Position Guide: Non – Certified Personnel Full Time 8 Hours 12 Months2 hour agoShareJoliet, IL 60435
Liquor Store Clerk (Statewide) Part-time and Full-timeState of Idaho$12 an hourJob details Salary $12 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description The Idaho State Liquor Division is seeking to fill full-time and part-time2 hour agoShareIdaho
Produce ClerkHarris TeeterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This is a full time position. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying1 day agoShareArlington, VA
Produce Team Member (Clerk, Floor Service) - Full TimeWhole Foods MarketJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Provides support as a member of the Produce team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the1 day agoShareAlbuquerque, NM 87109