Floor Technician - Cities of West Palm Beach and Delray Beach
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job DescriptionOverview
Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc. has been providing superior cleaning services to business, government agencies, international airports, hospitals, sports arenas, convention centers, colleges and universities and residential customers since 1976.
For over 45 years Sunshine has been guaranteeing customers a brighter day. Our success is primarily due to the outstanding work of our dedicated and talented team members. We commit a large percentage of our resources to employee development. Sunshine offers industry leading training and safety programs, a mentoring and career enhancement program, recognition and reward initiatives, advancement opportunities, a stable work environment, and shared values designed to deliver excellence.
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, let us help you build a professional career you can be proud of.
- Heavy housekeepers/floor care technicians are generally responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpet (dust and wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices, resident rooms, corridors, lobbies,
- entrances, stairwells, and other public areas such as dining rooms.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well-established guidelines and assigned areas to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines, and customer service expectations are met.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor technician is responsible for satisfactory and timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety precautions.
- Applies stripper to floors (slippery surface) to remove old wax then refinishes floors with the new wax product.
- Some outside work may be assigned, including policing grounds.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor care technician consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Maintain a valid Florida driver’s license.
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
Every employee is important to us. We are committed to attracting and retaining quality employees like you. To accomplish this, we are committed to maintaining a competitive wage and benefit program. We want to make our workplace as pleasant and rewarding a place for you to work as we can.
Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full time employees.
Benefits for FT positions: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Hospital and Accident Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position Weekends.
Housekeeper- Hyatt High Sierra LodgeMasterCorp Inc.From $19 an hourOverview: Kick-off your hospitality career with MasterCorp, the industry leader in housekeeping and hospitality services! Join an amazing team of hard-working,25 minute agoShareIncline Village, NV 89451+79 locations
Food Service Worker** Contracted through AramarkCedar Hill ISDEstimated $24K - $30.4K a yearThe Food Service Worker will assist the manager with food/meal preparation; maintain cash receipts and meal records. Assist manager in completing daily reports. Maintain25 minute agoShareCedar Hill, TX 75104+1 location
Customer Service Representative (FT)iQor$13 - $16 an hourCustomer Service Representative (Day-Mid-Late) $13-$16/hr! YOUR NEW CAREER AWAITS. WORK AT HOME AFTER ONSITE TRAINING! Pay rates starting at $13 - $16 an hour!1 hour agoShareAllentown, PA 18106+6 locations
General LaborRRV LawncareFrom $17 an hourTrugreen is now hiring Full and Part-Time Lawncare Technicians. Join our rewarding team of hard working and dedicated Lawncare Technicians! ***Apply Today, Start working2 hour agoShareFargo, ND 58102
Energy Construction Worker NEW HIGHER HOURLY WAGEOzarks Area Community Action Corporation$17 an hourPOSITION: Energy Construction Worker NEW HIGHER HOURLY WAGE Deadline to Apply: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 @ 4 PM Weatherization Program, Springfield, MO2 hour agoShareSpringfield, MO 65802