Front Desk Agent
Are you outgoing? Is smiling and being friendly a natural part of your day?
If so, we want to talk to you!
Courtyard Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is looking to add an upbeat Front Desk Agent to their team to manage all aspects of hotel guest’s accommodation. You will welcome new guests and issue room keys, manage reservations and provide information about rooms, rates and amenities.
In this role, you will be met with gratifying and demanding situations. To be successful, you will need to be professional, have outstanding communication skills, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You must have flexible scheduling availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Great customer service skills
- Availability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered.
What we offer you in return for your dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
Plan for the Future:
401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon first contribution
Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotels
- Employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Team Member of the quarter, and Team Member of the Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies and more through Tickets at Work
- You are going to love being a part of our team! And we’ll pay you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!
- Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters employee growth throughout our associates’ career with our company and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service Representative (FT)iQor$13 - $16 an hourCustomer Service Representative (Day-Mid-Late) $13-$16/hr! YOUR NEW CAREER AWAITS. WORK AT HOME AFTER ONSITE TRAINING! Pay rates starting at $13 - $16 an hour!46 minute agoShareAllentown, PA 18106+6 locations
Front of House Team MemberVillage Juice & Kitchen CharlotteUp to $18 an hourVillage Juice & Kitchen Co. is a place where you will find opportunity, be challenged, and have the ability to grow with a thriving new dining concept. We work hard1 hour agoShareCharlotte, NC 28206
Call Center AgentFreightCenter Inc$14 - $15 an hourDo you want to work for a company that provides you with the right training and wants to see you achieve your goals? Have you been interested in working in the logistics2 hour agoShareNew Port Richey, FL 34652+5 locations
Mountain Sales Call Center AgentAspen Skiing CompanyCompany Description Aspen is one of the world’s premiere destinations for inspiration and transformation at the intersection of recreation, nature, and culture.8 hour agoShareBasalt, CO
Team MemberSweetgreen$15.75 an hourTeam Member - Hudson Yards Base Compensation: This position pays $15. 75/hr with a 3% increase after 90 days About sweetgreen: sweetgreen is on a mission to8 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10001