Front Desk Receptionist
We offer business mentorship, workspace, and startup resources for any new or growing business within the marketing industry that will create jobs in the community
Do you love helping people and always have a smile on your face?
REVGEN is currently seeking the service of a Front Desk Receptionist. We are searching for someone who will act as the first point of contact for employees and visitors in our office. This role will work with the team to create and shape the office environment of REVGEN and provide administrative support to the team.
Salary Range: $45000 - $55000 per year
What you will do:
- Greet all employees and guests who enter through the door.
- Spearhead the daily operation of the telephone system includes: answering calls, forwarding calls, and making appointments with clients, which also includes ensuring that the correct information is captured during appointment scheduling.
- Keep the front desk area clean and straightforward to include updated magazines, updated company brochures, business cards, and flyers.
- Distribute mail, courier packages, and other deliveries throughout the day.
- Perform substantial calendar management in a fast and continuously changing environment.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Management, staff members, and departments as necessary.
- Help to coordinate, organize, and disaggregate meetings.
- Maintain a delivery schedule and follow up with suppliers.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience
- Have practical knowledge of Google's commercial applications, including Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Docs.
- Keep calm under pressure and can juggle multiple projects and priorities at once.
- Have strong problem solving and reasoning skills to address administrative issues.
- You are positive and energetic and able to keep things organized and orderly at all times.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Able to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities.
- Have a "can do" approach and be determined to get the results you want
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
Admissions Representative (Online/Remote)American Public University SystemEstimated $40K - $50.6K a yearFull-timeMonday to Friday +4Admissions RepresentativeAmerican Public University System This is an Online/Fully-Remote role. The Admissions Representative is the5 day agoShareRemote
Program Assistant, CategoricalSouth Orange County Community College District$2,694 a monthPart-timeTitle: Program Assistant, Categorical Job Category: CSEA Job Opening Date: November 30, 2022 Job Closing Date: Location: Saddleback5 day agoShareRemote in Mission Viejo, CA 92692+1 location
Front Desk ClerkEquity LifeStyle PropertiesEstimated $26.2K - $33.2K a yearPart-timeWith a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career! ELS is hiring for the5 day agoShareUrbanna, VA 23175+33 locations
Customer Service Manager, Airport Customer OperationsAmerican AirlinesEstimated $38.4K - $48.6K a yearDay shift +4Location: Charlotte/Douglas Intl Apt (CLT-TRML) Additional Locations: None Requisition ID: 64246 Intro Are you ready to explore a world of5 day agoShareCharlotte, NC+5 locations
Data Center SpecialistIBM$30,000 - $58,000 a yearFull-time +1Introduction Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers.5 day agoShareCarrollton, TX 75006+1 location