Hybrid / Salesmen

New West Distributing Inc - Sparks, NV 89431

Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description

Walk-Ins Welcome!
>Immediate Hiring
>100%Paid Health Insurance
>Competitive Pay$$$$
>Monthly Bonuses
>Mileage Reimbursement

Call 775-301-4122 or Visit us @ https://nwdreno.com/jobs-listings/

90 % of this position will be Merchandising and the other 10% will be Sales Training. This is a development program for advancement to our Sales Staff.

RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES

ATTIRE:

All personnel in the merchandising department will be in company approved uniform at any time in which he / she is participating in company business. The employee is responsible for the proper upkeep and general appearance of uniform: a clean shirt is to be worn each day and work slacks are to be in good shape, and clean. Failure to be in proper uniform upon your departure for the work place is a serious offense and is subject to disciplinary action.

ROTATION:

The merchandiser is responsible for the rotation of any and all products that are sold by New West Distributing that are:

  • PLACED ON ANY SHELVES FOR CONSUMER PURCHASE.
  • PLACED ON ANY DISPLAY FOR CONSUMER PURCHASE.
  • PLACED ON OR IN ANY COLD BOX FOR CONSUMER PURCHASE.

Close or Out of date beer must be brought to the salesman's attention for proper action to take place.

If an account has outdated beer that is in proper rotation, no action will be taken against the merchandiser. However, disciplinary action will be taken for improperly rotated accounts.

BREAKAGE:

Breakage needs to be cleaned up before you leave that account, whether you broke it or not. All breakage needs to be wiped down or washed off with no broken glass on bottles or no residue on cans, the left over breakage needs to be saved or thrown away, ask the receiver what their procedures are. Make sure you go over all breakage with the receiver and the salesman.

Do not leave breakage for the next guy to clean up!

SHELF TAGS:

It is the merchandiser?s responsibility to make sure that any and all of New West products are identified by a shelf tag in all Major?s. Either a liquor manager or a scanning clerk obtains these shelf tags. Remember a product without a shelf tag is a lost sale!

ORGANIZED BACKROOMS:

It is the merchandiser's responsibility to keep a well-kept backroom; this means a very well organized backroom. This means all of the same product in the same rows; we need to do this so our salesman can write good clean orders. If your display comes down after an ad, it is your responsibility to make sure it is put away properly and organized before you leave that account.

If you have problems with your driver helping you achieve this task, please notify your supervisor so action can be taken.

Unorganized backrooms won't be tolerated!

PRODUCTS:

All products that are represented by New West Distributing will be kept in an orderly fashion while being represented on the shelf as well as any display. This means product on the shelf will be lined up by the shelf tag (unless product is in place of an out of stock condition); product will be merchandised in a straight line all the way back. All products are to be thrown on load days. All products that don?t have any back stock should be faced forward.

SIGNS:

It is the merchandiser?s responsibility to make sure that there is a sign on all displays. This is not the liquor manager?s responsibility nor is it any store employee's responsibility. Make sure all signs are put up in Major?s before you leave the store.


BREAKS:

Merchandiser will take breaks in accordance to the state law.

Apply
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]