Idaho Springs River Guide l
AVA Rafting& Zipline: River Guide l
Now Accepting Applications for the 2020 Summer Season!
Location:AVA Rafting& Zip Line has three outposts located throughout the state ofColorado. Those three locations areBuena Vista, Idaho Springs and Kremmling
Pay Rate: According to pay scale of river mileage and sections checked out on, +7% end-of-season bonus upon completion of contract
Guide School Start Date:May 18th, 2020
Are you someone who loves adventure? Do you enjoy meeting new people from around the world? Do you want to get paid doing something you love? Do you prefer to spend your time outdoors? Guiding with AVA is the opportunity to spend your days on the river surrounded by Colorado's natural beauty and introducing our guests to the thrill of whitewater. Every day you'll be giving someone a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Not sure how to become a river guide? AVA's guide school will teach you everything you need to guide rafts, entertain your guests and react to all of the situations you might encounter on the river. We train with the intent to hire.
Why work for AVA Rafting& Zipline?Click Here!
- Successfully complete AHRA approved guide training program, AVA's Guide School or have completed certified guide school elsewhere
- Demonstrate outstanding guest service and professionalism at all times to surpass guest expectations
- Maintain distinct understanding of the guide's integral role in creating the very best guest experience, and take responsibility for this role at all times
- Possess current First Aid and CPR certifications
- Commit to work for entire season, including all weekends and holidays
- Able to work as productive and positive member of team
- Able to work outdoors for long days in diverse weather conditions
- Have a high physical fitness level
- Over 18 years of age
- Be involved in at least one department (transportation, safety, training, property, equipment) at your outpost
- Help maintain quality and cleanliness of outpost, including picking up trash
- Have strong camping and wilderness skills
- Enjoy working with a variety of people in an active environment
- Have a well groomed presentation
- Work positively and effectively as part of a team environment
- Adhere to AVA policies and procedures and understands AVA core values and mission
AVA Rafting& Zip Line is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
ServerJeremiah's Italian IceJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description We are looking to hire VIBRANT Servers to join our team! A Jeremiah?s Italian Ice Server represents the face of2 hour agoShareCoral Springs, FL 33067
Secretary- 12 MonthsJoliet Public Schools District 86Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description POSITION: Secretary Position Guide: Non – Certified Personnel Full Time 8 Hours 12 Months2 hour agoShareJoliet, IL 60435
Liquor Store Clerk (Statewide) Part-time and Full-timeState of Idaho$12 an hourJob details Salary $12 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description The Idaho State Liquor Division is seeking to fill full-time and part-time2 hour agoShareIdaho
Inspector - Territory: New Hampshire, Vermont and MaineNCCIJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation's1 day agoShareMaine
Scientist 1 VirologyCharles River LaboratoriesFor 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family,1 day agoShareWayne, PA 19087