Information Assurance Engineer
As an IA Engineer, plan and conduct engineering projects concerned with research, design and development of new or modification and improvement of existing equipment's and systems applicable to PM mission.
We were founded as a fresh alternative in the Government Consulting Community and are dedicated to the belief that results are a product of analytical thinking, agile design principles and that solutions are built in collaboration with, not for, our customers. This mantra drives us to succeed and act as true partners in advancing our client’s missions.
The Program enables the Warfighter through information technology, infrastructure modernization, and life cycle management of the Army's CONUS Installation Campus Area (Voice, Video & Data) Networks, and strategic Command Centers across the Army. It provides a robust and scaleable networked information infrastructure that allows migration to a network-centric, knowledge-based operation, and enhances connectivity between forward deployed forces with CONUS installation infrastructure. It is a part of the joint effort to improve and protect Land War Net (LWN) by enhancing the infrastructure for better efficiency and effectiveness of the network and Army interoperability across the Department of Defense.
What we'd like to see...
- Plan and conduct engineering projects concerned with research, design and development of new or modification and improvement of existing equipment's and systems applicable to PM mission.
- Must have at least one of the following: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Juniper Network Certified Associate (JNCIA), Juniper Certified Network Professional (JCNP)
- Certify and accredit systems applicable to PM mission.
- Apply the theories, principles, standards and information systems security methods and a working knowledge of the related engineering disciplines to evaluate system requirements, determine hardware and software design detail and performance characteristics necessary to meet operational requirements.
- Analyze specific system requirements and design modifications or deviations in hardware or software subsystems to ensure fulfillment of user related needs and will adequately resist established and projected threat environments.
- Recommend new designs and techniques leading to cost-effective system enhancement.
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) for system registration, A&A, and/or obtaining Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Experience in implementing and migrating systems in/to an Army data center (NEC) or DoD (DISA DECC) data center
- Experience with supporting IA/Cybersecurity tasks for the program
- Experiencing receiving ATO for DoD systems via Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with managing security accreditation packages
- Experience with supporting system audits
- Experience with supporting STIGs
- Experience with vulnerability detection analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of experience
- Active DOD Secret required
Membership and Database SpecialistAssociation for Jewish StudiesJob details Salary $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Association for Jewish Studies, the largest11 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Server - Denny's #7383Denco Family Inc.Job details Salary From $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Day Shift11 hour agoShareWhittier, CA 90606
Administrative AssistantSt. Anthony Community Care CenterJob details Salary $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer service: 1 year11 hour agoShareMetairie, LA
Work Order Entry ProcessorSelect Technical StaffingJob details Salary $20 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Microsoft Excel: 1 year11 hour agoShareButler, WI
Raw Goods Purchasing ClerkPepper Source, Ltd.Job details Salary $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Clerical: 1 year (Required) US work authorization11 hour agoShareVan Buren, AR 72956