Junior Security Analyst
Who We Are:
Click Therapeutics, Inc. develops and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for patients with unmet medical needs. Through cognitive and neurobehavioral mechanisms, Click's Digital Therapeutics™ enable change within individuals, and are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments. The Clickometrics® adaptive data science platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and outcomes. Following a groundbreaking clinical trial, Click's industry-leading smoking cessation program is available nationwide through a wide variety of payers, providers, and employers. Click's lead prescription program has entered a pivotal, fully remote, randomized, controlled trial on the Verily platform for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in up to 360 adults. Click is progressing a broad pipeline of Digital Therapeutics™ across a variety of high-burden therapeutic areas, including MDD, Schizophrenia, Migraine, MS, Chronic Pain, Atopic Dermatitis, Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Obesity, Oncology and more.
About the Role:
Click Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking a Junior Security Analyst with expertise in the information security domain to work with a strong group of engineers and senior security experts to manage the information security program in general. In addition, you will be responsible for helping to design, test, implement and monitor security measures at Click.
This position is based out of Click's headquarters located in Tribeca, NYC, at the center of one of the fastest-growing digital health communities.
- Apply knowledge of information security and application development industry trends and technology to drive organizational change
- Identify vulnerabilities to critical assets and to customer assets attached to our networks and systems to properly manage and remediate vulnerabilities
- Assist in third party risk assessment process
- Document and update the Engineering Team's process and Data Ingestion procedures
- Assist in preparing and documenting standard operating procedures and protocols
- Assist in response to system and/or network security incidents
- Participate in the change management process
- Support communication efforts with application teams
- Assist in identifying network and system vulnerabilities
- Work as part of a team with similarly tasked Engineers and Analysts in a diverse, engaging, supportive and respectful manner
- Manage the project under minimal supervision and crate progress report
- Participate in discussions & brainstorming sessions on architecture, design, and logic/algorithm
- 2+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Eager to engage and ready to explore new tasks
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of IT risk assessment of potential and current information security risk
- BS degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with cloud microservices architecture, configuration, operation, and maintenance
- Experience working in healthcare or related industries
- Familiarity with developing within an agile scrum planning methodology
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Stock options | Competitive Salary with Annual Review | 5% 401(k) matching | Annual Performance-Based Cash Bonus | Comprehensive Medical Benefits | Dental | Vision | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited Vacation Time | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Gym Pass | Citi Bike | Professional Development Stipend | Industrious Workspaces | Generous Paid Parental Leave | Commuter Subsidies | Monthly Lunch Stipend | Weekly Catered Lunches | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Free, Unlimited Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Equity Research Associate - BiotechnologyPiper Sandler$85,000 - $150,000 a yearFull-timeAt Piper Sandler, we connect capital with opportunity to build a better future. We believe diverse teams with unique backgrounds, skills and experiences yield more31 minute agoShareChicago, IL 60606 (The Loop area)+1 location
Busser Food RunnerMarriott International, IncFull-timeAdditional Information AM Shift Job Number 23058751 Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary Location The St. Regis Atlanta, 88 West Paces Ferry Rd, Atlanta,31 minute agoShareAtlanta, GA (Peachtree Heights West area)+11 locations
Benefit Marketing Analyst - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $61.8K - $78.2K a yearFull-timeAre you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the2 hour agoShareRemote
Mechatronics and Robotics ApprenticeJLLEstimated $50.6K - $64.1K a yearApprenticeshipJLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally. Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class2 hour agoShareCarencro, LA
Chemical Production OperatorallnexUp to $38 an hour8 hour shift +1At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior2 hour agoShareEast Saint Louis, IL