Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Community Name: 5928 ATRIUM AT GAINESVILLE GAINESVILLE FL
A Kitchen Helper at Holiday helps older people live better by ensuring they receive nutritious meals from an organized and smooth-running kitchen.
What We Offer:
- A steady, full-time schedule with consistent hours
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible full-time employees
- Anniversary Award - $500 per year after 2 years
- One free meal per day in our communities
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) plan with employer match!
- A career path, with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- A Certified Great Place to Work that provides a fun and respectful workplace
What To Expect:
In the role of Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher you will help serve meals and clear/wash dishes from residents’ tables following Holiday procedures.
Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher Responsibilities:
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following Holiday procedures. Also includes cleaning the dishwashing area, food- serving areas and equipment, dining room tables and chairs and vacuum and clean the dining room area. Complete dishwasher temperature log at required times.
- Assist in the setup of serving carts for each meal, to include preparing water carafes and distribute to each table, serve hot cereal at breakfast and bread at dinner, help serve meals to residents tables and deliver trays to residents’ rooms when necessary.
- Assist with food preparation as assigned and work as part of the Food Services team to ensure smooth, efficient, and safe operation of the kitchen.
- As needed assist with putting away deliveries, set dining tables for next meal.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent
- General knowledge of cleaning and sanitation
- General knowledge of safe food-handling practices
- Effective communication skills in English
- Ability and willing to follow standards and procedures, and accept direction & training and work as part of a team
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for as long as possible. We accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
Today, over 25,000 older adults in 228 senior living communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 201 of its communities in 2021. Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday believes that every vaccinated associate creates a safer environment for our residents and associates. This is why we require new associates joining our team to receive their first vaccine at least 3 business days before their start date and be fully vaccinated within 5 weeks of starting with Holiday (unless prohibited by applicable state or local law). Holiday will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious based reasons on an individualized basis.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
Req ID: 110465
Kitchen Manager $3,000 Hiring Bonus & Extra Vacation Days!CMX CinemasJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description CMX Cinemas Daytona 12 is excited to announce we are hiring! We believe it is5 hour agoShareDaytona Beach, FL 32114
Flooring and Hardsurface InstallerMielke Brothers Interior Concepts$2,000 - $4,000 a weekJob details Salary $2,000 - $4,000 a week Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 3 Full Job Description About us Mielke Brothers18 hour agoShareLoveland, CO
Assistant GMGreen Boundary Club$50,000 - $55,000 a yearJob details Salary $50,000 - $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Night Shift (Required) High school or equivalent19 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30301
DishwasherKura Sushi USA, Inc.$18 an hourJob details Salary $18 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job Description Kura2 day agoShareRancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
DishwasherThe Iberian PigJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Iberian Pig - Decatur is looking for charismatic and upbeat individuals who share a passion for2 day agoShareDecatur, GA 30030+1 location