Leasing Agent – The Walk Starkville
The Leasing Agent is responsible for all aspects of leasing, marketing, and maintaining positive resident relations as we prepare to open The Walk Starkville in August of 2023.
Leasing Agent will report directly to the Lease Up Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Property Leasing and Administration
- Create a great experience for prospects as you greet, qualify, tour, and sign leases
- Close the sale! Make appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining model units, and all necessary follow up needed
- Complete all leasing paperwork needed prior to move-in
- Assist with lease audits, walking units, and turn
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, responding to prospect leads within 24 hours.
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios
- Achieve and exceed leasing goals
- Various administrative tasks as needed
- Communicate clearly regarding issues and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas, and model
Marketing & Outreach
- Assist in implementing annual marketing plan outreach
- Review and assist in completing market survey/analysis continually to generate ideas and formulate plans
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition as well as market conditions; complete weekly market survey report
Customer & Resident Relations
- Be relational.
- Be positive.
- Be consistent.
- Be accountable.
***Employees understand the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time.***
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Starkville, MS 39759: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Customer Service Representative (FT)iQor$13 - $16 an hourCustomer Service Representative (Day-Mid-Late) $13-$16/hr! YOUR NEW CAREER AWAITS. WORK AT HOME AFTER ONSITE TRAINING! Pay rates starting at $13 - $16 an hour!40 minute agoShareAllentown, PA 18106+6 locations
Call Center AgentFreightCenter Inc$14 - $15 an hourDo you want to work for a company that provides you with the right training and wants to see you achieve your goals? Have you been interested in working in the logistics2 hour agoShareNew Port Richey, FL 34652+5 locations
Mountain Sales Call Center AgentAspen Skiing CompanyCompany Description Aspen is one of the world’s premiere destinations for inspiration and transformation at the intersection of recreation, nature, and culture.8 hour agoShareBasalt, CO
Transportation Customer Service AgentFreshDirect$18.50 an hourCOVID-19 Vaccination Requirement FreshDirect, in compliance with New York City law, is requiring that all employees working in any of our New York City locations be13 hour agoShareBronx, NY 10454
Home & Auto Customer Service RepresentativeKeystone - Deibler Straub & Troutman Insurance$30,000 - $45,000 a yearWe offer an array of employee benefits in addition to a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. Our growth and expansion are prompting this need for a17 hour agoShareElizabethville, PA 17023