Member Scheduling Coordinator (Contact Center)
Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a “Responder,” to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.About The Role The Member Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for promoting the benefit and scheduling of health visits with members of health insurance plans and/or partnership referrals. The Member Scheduling Coordinator contacts health plan members and secures appointments for health visits through a variety of channels. The visits are designed to educate, inform and encourage patients and family members to participate in this program to improve their overall health and quality of life. What You'll Do
- Answers the telephone promptly in a courteous and professional manner to provide high-quality service to make outbound/receive inbound calls to partnership members to coordinate and schedule a health visit.
- Schedules patient/client appointments, according to scheduling/templates, protocols/guidelines
- Reviews, updates, and confirms appointment information with the caller, including appointment date, time, and location, as well as, provider name, reason for the visit, and insurance status, at all times and before tending every call.
- Will conduct outbound calls to cancel, and/or reschedule patient appointments, as well as, to provide additional assistance pertaining to accommodation of new appointments based on need.
- Performs outbound calls to follow up on no show appointments, as well as, to attempt to reschedule accordingly based on need and availability.
- Through inbound/outbound ‘soft sales’ calls, explains the benefits of the health visit and overcomes objections.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of all services offered and resources available.
- Obtains and enters/updates accurate demographic information into the system, including address, telephone numbers, insurance information, etc.
- Accurately and concisely documents customer feedback and special needs indicated during each call in Ready’s referral system, within established deadlines, operating within the teams standard operating procedures.
- Identifies and addresses the member’s issues and anticipates future needs by providing additional information, as needed.
- Navigates in a Windows-based system to access the appropriate information to service the customer.
- Retrieves and responds all voice messages in a timely manner (within 24 business hours).
- Maintains performance expectations including, but not limited to, average calls answered, average handle time, and other performance metric requirements.
- Complies with HIPAA rules and regulations when communicating with patients, clients, other internal departments, and external vendors.
- Other duties may be assigned, based on company’s needs.
- Prompt and regular attendance required.
- Must be available to work the 12:30pm - 9pm Eastern Time shift (Monday - Friday)
- 6 - 12 months inbound/outbound call center experience
- 6 - 12 months sales or soft sales experience
- Customer service experience in a retail, hospitality, sales, or call center environment (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to concept-sell the benefits of a service or program, overcoming objections to participation
- Experience in a metrics driven, performance environment
- Handling confidential information
- Working to meet and exceed performance goals
Ready is committed to meeting all Federal and State employment requirements including I-9 compliance. As part of that commitment, the company participates in the Department of Homeland Security's eVerify system. For more information, see here" (the word here would be a hyperlink to the attached notice). Learn more here: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RightToWorkPoster%20Eng_Es.pdf.
Team Member (Immediately Hiring) - Up to $19.25AmazonUp to $19.25 an hourJob details Salary Up to $19.25 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Pay rate: Up to5 hour agoShareBremerton, WA 98312
CS- Compliance Specialist-Remote PositionAdvantage Credit$18 an hourJob details Salary $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Mortgage Auditing: 2 years5 hour agoShareRemote
Amazon Marketing ExpertVoy Media$20 - $60 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $60 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Digital marketing: 2 years (Required) Amazon5 hour agoShareRemote
Executive Assistant to the President & CEONew Jersey Community CapitalReporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as5 hour agoShareNew Brunswick, NJ 08901+1 location
Customer Engagement AssociateThe Coca-Cola CompanyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At the Coca-Cola Company we believe the consumers are the center of our business and we’ve created a5 hour agoShareAlpharetta, GA 30009+1 location