HOURS OF WORK: 15 hours a week. Flexible but must be available 4-5 days a week (Monday - Friday) with mid-to-late afternoon availability.
COMPENSATION PER HOUR: $28-30/hr (depending on related professional experience)
WHAT WE DO
Pepper’s Personal Assistants is a rapidly growing executive services company that started in 2012. Executives, business owners and busy professionals hire us to manage their household errands, chores, and projects. We add more ease to our client's lives allowing them to focus on their family, career, and more of what they love.
We have the opportunity to support a busy, polyamorous family on Capitol Hill. Our clients are three adults with two children and they are looking for support with everyday tasks like meal prep, tidying and grocery shopping. The ideal candidate is experienced with meal planning / preparation and setting up and maintaining organizational systems for a family with young kids.
Types of tasks can include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and follow detailed home maintenance guide, including scheduling appointments for gutter cleaning, HVAC service, sprinkler blowouts, etc.
- Chores including laundry, dishes, and tidying
- Setting up and maintaining home organization systems
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep and cooking
- Cat care
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE
- Experienced in running and maintaining a household
- Driven by caring for others and helping them succeed
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and efficient
- Trustworthy and can be counted on to safeguard confidentiality
- Balanced and not easily overwhelmed with competing demands
- Resourceful and a quick learner
- Adept at coordinating multiple efforts simultaneously
- Team player
- Delight in anticipating needs
- Coachable – welcome and able to receive feedback with ease
- Always looking for ways to make improvements
- Excel at follow-through
- Great attention to detail
- Able to pick up new technology quickly and intuitively
- Easy to reach and responsive during normal business hours – we have a policy of responding to texts, phone calls and emails within 4 hours, you must be able to comply with this policy during business hours.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination + booster (if eligible)
- Comfortable around cats
- Preferred: ability to drive a manual-transmission (stick-shift) vehicle
WHY YOU'LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Our founder and CEO, Kara McKeage, has created a culture of mutual respect and a positive team environment. We prioritize the process of matching a dedicated personal assistant with each client to ensure a long-term relationship.
- W-2 employee
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid time off + paid sick leave
- Part-time flexible schedule = a healthy work/life balance
- Positive team culture based on values
- Ongoing support from management and fellow employees
Pepper’s Personal Assistants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pepper’s Personal Assistants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Threes TeacherNew Canaan Community PreschoolEstimated $33.6K - $42.6K a yearFull-timeMonday to FridaySummary New Canaan Community Preschool is hiring a Teacher for our Threes Class for the 2022-2023 school year. Candidates should have completed or be presently enrolled37 minute agoShareNew Canaan, CT 06840
Guest Services AgentResidence Inn IndependenceFull-timeHighgate Hotels: Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the1 hour agoShareIndependence, MO 64057 (Blackburn area)
Part Time Sales - Rockingham, NCrue21Estimated $18.3K - $23.1K a yearPart-timeWeekend availabilityCompany Description Living Our Values Inclusivity: rue21 embraces all of you. We promote individuality and celebrate our differences. All are accepted, respected and3 hour agoShareRockingham, NC 28379+126 locations
Remote - Intuit Customer Service RepresentativeSitel Group$15 an hourFull-timeIntuit Technical Customer Service Support Representative We're creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group®️,3 hour agoShareRemote in Chavies, KY 41727+61 locations
Administrative Assistant - DermpathYale UniversityFull-timeMonday to FridayAdministrative Assistant - Dermpath Dermatology - DermPath Lab Service/Administration 76606BR University Job Title3 hour agoShareNew Haven, CT 06519 (Hill area)+3 locations