Product Development (Packaging) Specialist (Level 2)
Job details Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (Packaging) SPECIALIST (LEVEL 2)
REPORTS TO: Global Business Development Account Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, Exempt
LOCATION: New York or Remote
WHO WE ARE
Infinity Global is the premier provider of branded packaging and product for the luxury segment, specializing in global sourcing and logistical solutions for premium retail and specialty brands. We believe in building intimate customer relationships by providing the highest level of service and quality to our customers.
Our employees are energetic problem-solvers who know how to work hard and have fun. Our open floor plan facilitates a lively working environment where teamwork and individual contributions are highly valued.
At Infinity Global, we are committed to developing our employees while helping them achieve their career goals. When possible, we prefer to promote from within and have a strong desire to see our employees succeed. We seek candidates who are enthusiastic, hardworking, team-oriented, and motivated to solve complex problems.
The Product Development Specialist will support the development of products for client’s packaging programs with a strong focus on managing the overall program. The ideal candidate will possess experience with paper and textile packaging components and production processes, as well as data analysis and project management skills. The Product Development Specialist will also serve as the communication liaison between luxury retail customers, internal departments, and outsourced partners in order to successfully facilitate the development phase in preparation for a high volume of packaging production and distribution.
- Effectively manage complex packaging programs, ensuring all program and product issues, opportunities, and inquiries are addressed, documented, monitored to resolution, and communicated internally/externally on a regular basis.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of each product and/or program that defines function, manufacturability, component cost, tooling estimates, preliminary development lead time, risk and global consistency.
- Research new industry technologies and packaging materials in order to continuously evaluate best practice and support product innovation. · Analyze multiple costing models for each assigned customer and their packaging project/program.
- Manage packaging projects to ensure design and construction meets all requirements.
- Build value analysis into new development ensuring the packaging construction and design provides the most cost effective way to achieve the design criteria while ensuring the best function and quality.
- Manage and communicate detailed information to suppliers, customers, and other internal personnel to ensure successful development and transition of paper and textile retail packaging projects.
- Ensure that packages/components meet the needs of the client, and regulatory/environmental legislation. Develop and raise awareness of international business practices and procedures within the department.
- Lead departmental and special projects as directed by the manager.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with ambiguity when facing new problems; organize and plan for multiple customer accounts at one time
- Manage various projects simultaneously with a high level of organization and the ability to multitask while prioritizing based on urgency Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- University degree in Business or similar field, or 5+ years of experience in a related role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills from country of hire. Advanced verbal and written English is required. Additional language abilities a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in project management and an understanding of print production techniques is required
- Professional experience in the luxury and/or fashion segment, creative design agency and luxury packaging industry is desired
- Superior customer service skills are required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel for completing complex costing model files o Excellence in Microsoft Excel – especially with program formulas
- Basic knowledge of geography, time zones, and foreign currencies is required
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, as needed, as well as to our company headquarters for training in Danville, Virginia in the United States
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Night-Shift Production 4-day work scheduleElevate TextilesJob details Salary $11.55 - $13.30 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Hi, we are Burlington!! The Burlington operation in Raeford, NC has been10 hour agoShareShannon, NC 28386
DishwasherFirebirds Wood Fired GrillJob details Salary $12 - $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Restaurant: 110 hour agoShareFort Worth, TX 76177
Amazon Picker PackerAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $17.05 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll11 hour agoShareLodi, CA 95241
Sales and Technical Support- RemoteAsurionJob details Salary From $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Customer service: 1 year11 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote
Membership and Database SpecialistAssociation for Jewish StudiesJob details Salary $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Association for Jewish Studies, the largest11 hour agoShareNew York, NY