Program Director - Affordable and Low-Income (Part Time)
Job details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description The Program Director will be responsible for creating and leading a consistent, excellent Apartment Life experience for coordinators and clients with Apartment Life (AL) in the Affordable and Low-Income region. This leader will be passionate about the vision and mission of AL and combine this passion with skill to hire and lead teams and coordinators, champion program excellence, and ensure that our clients keenly understand and experience the value of Apartment Life programs. Important Details:
- This role is unique from other Program Director roles in that it is designed to oversee programs that have been custom created to serve populations with specific needs. This role will primarily manage part time, offsite Coordinators within Affordable Housing.
- As programs and products within the Affordable and Low-Income region grow and develop, there will be opportunities to support the Regional Director and overall regional success by assisting in other ways that could include reviewing training and marketing materials, creating Coordinator templates, and providing feedback on processes.
- This position starts at 15 hours per week with potential to grow.
- This position is fully remote but the Program Director must be able to serve programs that are primarily in the Central, Mountain, and Western time zones.
- Heart for affordable/low income housing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 to 5+ years of experience in outreach, leadership development, and client account management experience preferred.
- Follow Apartment Life's Program Management Service Steps.
- Provide quality, timely training for new teams/coordinators during their first 120 days of service.
- Ensure teams/coordinators are completing the services selected by the community, including elements such as hosting irresistible events, connecting with residents for welcome/renewal visits, and providing acts of genuine care and radical hospitality for those in their scope of service.
- Ensure teams/coordinators produce quality summaries and highlights for management and their support team. Review and analyze summaries. Provide coaching, solid direction and accountability for them to effectively meet community and Apartment Life goals.
- Provide ongoing resources, support and training to the teams/coordinators to maximize impact.
- Monitor and approve timely event budget program process.
- Project the backfill need 120 days prior to the team’s/coordinator's end-of-term and actively work with the them, a supporting church, and other recruiting avenues to ensure a backfill is available to transition the program.
- Lead through example and demonstrating authenticity, passion, and joy and a personal commitment to excellence.
- Conduct behavioral interviews to ensure that teams/coordinators with the calling, character, and competency to provide excellent service are approved.
- Purposefully keep the mission of Apartment Life in front of teams/coordinators.
- Effectively develop and creatively resource teams/coordinators through monthly group meetings and individual one-on-one meetings.
- Proactively engage in quarterly planning process that includes key calendar events, vision casting, celebrating, training/development, and leveraging support teams.
- Strategically view individual program results; coach towards excellence, impact, and reaching goals. Create and communicate development plans for underperformance; walk through conflict resolution, as necessary.
- Ensure that teams/coordinators are good stewards and fulfill all commitments/agreements (i.e. timely payment of financial commitments, completion of their service commitment, etc.).
- Receive and apply team/coordinator feedback in the program director's 360 process that indicates strength and growth as a leader in character, competence and culture.
- Foster a relationship with property managers and regional managers. This includes timely meetings, personal communication, and effectively communicating the value of Apartment Life to clients.
- Create an effective relationship between the team/coordinator and each client through meeting client expectations, effective personal communication, timely and excellent summaries/highlights, and conflict resolution, as needed.
- Ensure that clients fulfill all commitments as outlined in their agreements (i.e. timely payment of monthly fee, completion of the 1-year term, etc.).
- Proactively develop and communicate strategies with the team/coordinator to ensure program excellence and provide immediate service recovery when problems arise.
- Work with the team/coordinator to highlight the opportunities with a church/outreach groups to see the value of Apartment Life, engage the team/coordinator, recruit teams/coordinators, and further foster a support team.
- Embrace and model Apartment Life's core values; reinforce core values with teams/coordinators. Foster an environment in which core values can be "lived out.”
- View individual goals as part of the overall divisional goals and strategy for recruiting, growth, people impact, client relationships, and operations.
- Work cooperatively with sales team members on recruiting and use connections with current clients to open doors for new opportunities.
- Ensure administration is consistent and effective; provide timely communication and meet deadlines to promote overall regional success.
- Work across multiple product lines including Affordable Housing, Student Housing, and Senior Living, and collaborate effectively with leaders of each product.
- Model Apartment Life's core values and adhere to best practice.
- Ensure collective performance of teams/coordinators led by the program director including meeting regional goals, and program success indicated by satisfied clients and teams/coordinators serving to full tenure.
- Communication skills (verbal/written/listening)
- People management skills
- Multiple account management
- Conflict resolution
- Tech/computer skills including typing
Night-Shift Production 4-day work scheduleElevate TextilesJob details Salary $11.55 - $13.30 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Hi, we are Burlington!! The Burlington operation in Raeford, NC has been10 hour agoShareShannon, NC 28386
DishwasherFirebirds Wood Fired GrillJob details Salary $12 - $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Restaurant: 110 hour agoShareFort Worth, TX 76177
Team MemberTaco Bell | Luihn VantEdge Partners LLCJob details Salary $9.00 - $10.25 an hour Full Job Description Taco Bell is looking for people who love serving customers, and want to be a part of a great10 hour agoShareLake City, SC 29560
BudtenderElevatedJob details Salary $13 - $14 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer Service: 111 hour agoShareButte, MT 59701
Amazon Picker PackerAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $17.05 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll11 hour agoShareLodi, CA 95241