Project Manager I
Mount Sinai - New York, NY
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager oversees the operational aspects and scope of a specific project, creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources and assigns individual responsibilities. Effectively applies project methodology and enforces standards while ensuring quality assurance procedures. A Project by definition must have a timeline with a beginning and end date and differs from a business cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Alters plans and makes recommendations for future project phases or future projects, based on lessons learned from the project.
2. Develops a budget for the project and is responsible for the allocation of resources.
3. Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project(s).
4. Ensures all staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of project met. May contribute to the performance evaluation of the employees associated with the project scope and may evaluate vendors and consultants and their effectiveness and ability to deliver as promised.
5. Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
6. Confers with staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
7. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget, including consultants and other outside vendors.
8. Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
9. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
10. Will oversee the participating members of the project to ensure communication is timely and accurate, and that the project needs are met, including documentation for the project.
- Masters preferred
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
CS- Compliance Specialist-Remote PositionAdvantage Credit$18 an hourJob details Salary $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Mortgage Auditing: 2 years4 hour agoShareRemote
SuperintendentRichmond American HomesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US! At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we4 hour agoShareTucson, AZ 85706+22 locations
Customer Service Associate (FT)Amazon.com$15 an hourJob details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Seasonal Full-Time Customer Service Associate. APPLY HERE4 hour agoShareKennewick, WA 99336
Kitchen Manager $3,000 Hiring Bonus & Extra Vacation Days!CMX CinemasJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description CMX Cinemas Daytona 12 is excited to announce we are hiring! We believe it is4 hour agoShareDaytona Beach, FL 32114
Manager Recruitment - 11506PontoonJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description SUMMARY: The Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing the operations4 hour agoShareRemote