Bond Solutions, LLC - Hazelwood, MO 63042
Estimated $28.9K - $36.5K a year
Job Description Quality Assurance This is a hands-on position that provides direct support to the floor team and manager. The candidate will be trained on product acceptance criteria and processes. This position is responsible for product audits and ensuring quality standards per written guidelines. The candidate achieves quality objectives by constantly monitoring product, recording audit results, and along with management providing positive coaching and feedback to the associates. Job Requirements:
- Monitor and audit associates in accordance with written quality guidelines
- Work with a sense of urgency and thoroughness
- Accurately record audit results
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Work with supervisors and management to ensure that all associates are meeting quality standards
- Provide ongoing quality training as needed to both new hires and experienced associates
- Contribute to department quality improvement
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to lift 60lbs
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional motivational and interpersonal skills
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
- Perform sampling during production according to proscribed schedules.
- Perform physical, visual, and measured testing of products
- Accurately and legibly record the testing results.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Background and One year of previous experience in a similar position.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST (PART TIME 50%, DAYS)University of Washington$3,298 - $4,314 a monthPart-timeDay shiftThe DIABETES CARE CENTER at South Lake Union has an outstanding opportunity for a Part-Time (20 hours a week), Day Shift, PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST.22 minute agoShareSeattle, WA 98195 (University District area)+8 locations
Clear Lake 01 eStores - eStore Curbie - Part-TimeHEBEstimated $26K - $32.9K a yearPart-time8 hour shiftOverview: H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales33 minute agoShareWebster, TX 77598
Training DeliveryCVS Health$18.50 - $34.60 an hour***Work From Home - Continental US*** CVS Health is on a mission to transform healthcare. We are making it simpler to connect our patients, members, and customers to3 hour agoShareRhode Island
Customer Service ManagerCVS Health$60,300 - $130,000 a yearThe Manager of Patient Services has ultimate oversight and accountability for monitoring and managing all aspects of the admissions process. The individual in this3 hour agoShareRemote in Minnesota
Medicare Member Materials Document Manager-fully remoteCVS Health$75,400 - $162,700 a yearThis position reports to the Director, Medicare Member Materials. Responsible for end-to-end development of annual CMS Medicare member materials. This position will3 hour agoShareRemote in Virginia