Receptionist & Admin Support
Geidans Solutions Ltd - Boston, MA
$77,000 a year
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional and friendly manor - ensuring all have signed in and that the appropriate person is contacted and made aware of the arrival of visitor
- Operate the switchboard in a professional and friendly manner - Ensuring calls are answered promptly (three rings) introduced and transferred to the correct destination
- Ensure visitors are alerted to relevant HAS information and site rules - including the fire assembly point
- To take accurate messages and ensure they are passed to the correct person in a timely manor
- Receive and distribute daily post to the correct person / department in a timely and accurate fashion
- To keep the reception area clean, tidy and well presented at all time.
- Book meeting rooms, including catering arrangements and ensure any other resources (projector etc) are available
- Preparing outgoing mail.
- Ability to build effective working relationships - working in collaboration with others to achieve objectives
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Posses a confident / friendly and professional manor
- Maintain close attention to detail at all times
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a consistently changing workload and achieve deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self motivated.
Knowledge and Experience:
- experience of a reception function or fast paced office environment with customer contact via telephone and face to face is essential
- Experience of bespoke software packages plus excel / word essential
- Administration experience is essential.
Attitudes and Values:
- Must be passionate about keeping the front of house area clean , tidy and well presented
- Must be naturally approachable with smart personal presentation
- Behave in a way that reflects the company values and meets the company vision - doing the right thing for customers - internal and external.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $77,000.00 /year
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Boston, MA (Preferred)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Payroll Clerk (Part Time)Marriott International, IncJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Posting Date Jan 28, 2022Job Number 22011783Job Category Finance & AccountingLocation W New Orleans -4 hour agoShareNew Orleans, LA 70130
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.4 hour agoShareSavannah, GA 31405
Coordinator, ITPittsburgh PiratesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Pirates WhyThe Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing4 hour agoSharePittsburgh, PA 15212
Curator Of Animal Behavior ProgramsThe Maryland Zoo in BaltimoreJob details Job Type Internship Full Job Description General Summary: The Director of Animal Behavior is responsible for oversight of all animal behavior programs4 hour agoShareBaltimore, MD 21217
Payroll ClerkState of Connecticut - Department of Developmental...Job details Salary $50,050 - $65,449 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Are you are a self-starter? A team player that thrives in a fast-paced and4 hour agoShareCheshire, CT+2 locations