Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and satisfaction – that’s where you come in!
Each member of our team is dedicated to providing a superior experience, whether over the phone, face to face, or in a supportive role. Our customers are the reason we’re here. We want to be their favorite place to purchase or lease a vehicle, and we want to be your favorite place to work! If you understand hospitality and are committed to the customer experience we’d like to talk to you! Swickard is changing the way auto dealerships operate, and revolutionizing the world of service after the sale. Our culture is transforming the retail automotive industry – and our team just continues to grow!
We’re already in the Top 100 of companies in automotive retail – come find out why!
We are seeking a Hospitality Specialist/Receptionist for our Las Vegas, Nevada office. The Hospitality Specialist is the first point of contact for any visitor or new employee with the company. Our Specialist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization; welcoming guests and greeting people who visit the office; coordinating front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., E-fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree: additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Swickard offers a competitive package - salary and benefits - including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and pet insurance, optional disability coverage, paid holidays and vacation time, and a 401K plan.
Come join us - be part of an amazing culture that’s transforming the way customers feel about buying or leasing their next vehicle. You’ll be working alongside other talented individuals with the same vision and commitment – together we’ll drive toward a shared goal of giving our customers an exceptional experience. And at Swickard, as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we ensure everyone is welcome and provided an environment to be successful and included. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Swickard does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Swickard employees. Swickard is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #T1
Administrative Office Assistant/ReceptionistRapid Response Air conditioning and HeatingJob details Salary $20 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent13 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77041
ReceptionistBLACK MOUNTAIN CORPORATIONJob details Salary $868 - $958 a week Job Type Full-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 2 to 4 Full Job Description Our company is a global leader in14 hour agoShareNew Hampshire, OH+3 locations
Receptionist/Front DeskNorthpoint ColoradoJob details Salary From $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Job Title: Receptionist/Front Desk Reports To:14 hour agoShareLoveland, CO 80534
Medical ReceptionistFast Pace HealthPosting Title: Medical Receptionist Overview: Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a1 day agoShareParsons, TN 38363+73 locations
Virtual ReceptionistMcNulty Counseling and WellnessJob details Salary $15 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Required) US work authorization1 day agoShareRemote