Under the supervision of the Registration Supervisor, the Registration Team Member obtains and collects all patient consent signatures, demographic information and insurance billing information at the time of registration. Registration Team Members answer the TCMH switchboard.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: At least one year of experience in a health care organization preferred, but not required. Must type 40 words per minute and possess mathematical skills. Computer experience and knowledge of medical terminology preferred. Good customer service skills. Must be a good team player and have good work ethic. Must be able to work flexible hours
Licensure, Registration, Certification: Not applicable.
Mental/Physical Requirements: (may be met with or without reasonable accommodations): Normal mental concentration on variable operations for short periods of time and moderate concentration with repetitive operations for long periods of time. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, turning, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, crouching, twisting, and reaching are required. Must be able to lift 20 lbs. from the floor and from overhead, and 40 lbs. from waist height; exercise good body mechanics in execution of essential duties, including appropriate back and neck posture.
Working conditions: Standard office conditions with more than average noise. Periodic contact with conditions such as fumes, noise, chemicals, hazards and/or diseases. Potential exposure to infectious disease. Possibility of exposure to radiation, anti-neoplastic agents and hostile persons. Minimal physical discomfort, with frequent auditory distractions.Age-Specific Competencies: Persons generally grow and develop in stages that are related to their age. Age specific competence means that the employee is aware of physical, psychosocial and/or learning needs of patients of different ages. Employees consider these needs when planning and providing care for the patient or when interacting with the patient or family.
Human development can be divided into eight stages. In each stage the individual has a primary task to accomplish or master. Each task is important throughout the life span but is most critical at a particular stage.
- Infant (0-1 year): The infant must learn to trust that his/her needs will be met.
- Toddler (1-3 years): The toddler must learn to develop a sense of himself as an independent person and gain self-confidence and self-control.
- Pre-school child (3-6 years): The pre-school child must develop a sense if initiating (being able to explore the world and start projects).
- School age child (6-12 years): The school age child must develop a sense to his/her own self-worth through accomplishments and interaction with others.
- Adolescent (13-20 years): the adolescent must develop his/her own identity.
- Young adult (21-43 years): The young adult must develop close relationships.
- Middle adult (44-65 years): The middle adult must develop a sense of community and assume responsibility for others.
- Older adult (65 years and older): The older adult must come to understand the meaning of his/her life in terms of what has been accomplished.
Texas County Memorial Hospital is a tobacco-free smoke-free facility.
Data Entry Clerk - Huntington, NYUnitedHealth GroupCombine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology1 week agoShareHuntington Station, NY 11746
Entry Level Production and Assembly - all shiftsVulcraft of New York, Inc.Job Details: Division:Vulcraft of New York, Inc. Location:Chemung, NY, United States Other Available Locations:N/A Vulcraft of New York, Inc., a division of Nucor, the1 week agoShareChemung, NY 14825
Electrical and Instrumentation Clerk - GCGVKiewit CorporationJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Requisition ID: 118679 Job Level: Entry Level Department: Business Management Market: OGC Employment Type: Full01-05-2021ShareGregory, TX
STAFF SUPPORT ASSISTANT (OFFICE AUTOMATION)US Department of the Treasury$38,632 - $62,212 a yearJob details Salary $38,632 - $62,212 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Duties Summary The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished30-04-2021ShareSeattle, WA
Clerk Typist IIPrince George's County Public SchoolsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This is a ACE/AFSCME, Local 2250 Position - Pay Table 700 - Grade 11 Hourly Range: $15.67- $30.62 (external30-04-2021ShareAdelphi, MD