- The Sales Planner will partner with agency Account Managers to build the business cases and compelling stories that will help our clients see the value of marketing to our consumer and how the NBCUniversal portfolio can help them activate against the opportunity.
As a Sales Marketing Planner, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with developing and executing RFPs marketing/media proposals
- Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFPs by creating media plans to meet advertiser and category objectives
- Incorporate multi-platform media as a part of all campaigns (digital, social, OOH, etc)
- Build media plans and schedule units based on inventory avails for owned and affiliate markets
- Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory and adhere to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance
- Liaison with Research teams and external trades to gather competitive research and advertiser media spending
- Monitor campaign delivery and re-cap for clients
- Complete additional projects as directed by Sales Management, including project management, content creation and strategic planning.
- Create, organize and maintain various sales and tent-pole trackers
- Assist in the coordination of sales marketing materials
- Support Spot Sales Directors and AE’s with various projects assigned
- Collaborate with station NSMs, Digital sales team, and Affiliate Relations to obtain pricing and any relevant sales info
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Retail Manager: Stock Supervisor (Psycho Bunny) San Francisco CenterPsycho BunnyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Retail management: 11 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103+2 locations
Website/Social Media CoordinatorBlackbird General StoreJob details Salary $18 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Marketing: 1 year1 hour agoShareCalabasas, CA 91302
Customer Service Account RepresentativeBuild A BoxJob details Salary From $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job1 hour agoShareAnaheim, CA 92807
Executive AssistantDonnies Auto Sales LLCJob details Salary $15 - $28 an hour Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer3 hour agoShareRemote
Work at Home Customer Care ProfessionalHinduja Global SolutionsJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description HGS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our employees so in response to the current3 hour agoSharePosen, IL 60469+1 location