Clutter is a technology & logistics company based in Los Angeles. We are actively disrupting the $60B/year self-storage and moving industries with our end-to-end supply chain and proprietary technology platform. We offer convenient and tech-enabled Smart Storage and Moving solutions to tens of thousands of customers in 20 states across the US, with more markets being added every year. We're a Series D company, with investors including SoftBank, 8VC, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). It's an exciting time to join Clutter!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to have a value proposition that both resonates with customers and makes economic sense—a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to customers, team members, and investors, we're focused on hiring, training, and retaining exceptional talent. That's where you come in.
We're looking for an exceptional Sales Supervisor to build and lead Clutter's Sales team, which operates in a fast-paced, remote B2C call center environment. An expert in sales techniques, the Sales Supervisor will be responsible for building the sales function from the ground up and hiring, training and coaching a high-performing team of sales specialists. This position is fully remote.
What you'll do:
- Build and oversee Clutter's inside sales team
- Manage a growing team of ~10 remote sales specialists by providing ongoing feedback, coaching and training
- Execute on sales initiatives including qualified lead engagement, 3rd party lead platforms and retention efforts to achieve long-term, strategic objectives
- Actively manage team KPIs and relentlessly focus on improving conversion rates
- Identify and evaluate top talent during the recruitment of new team members, make hiring decisions and conduct rigorous new hire trainings
- Actively manage day-to-day operations, shift planning and scheduling for the sales team
- Analyze and draw insights from data to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Product, Customer Support and Operations teams to optimize the customer and employee experience
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in B2C sales in the home services or logistics industry
- 1+ years of sales leadership experience
- Proven track record of success in sales and ability to generate new business
- Experience building, coaching and training teams in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate a cyclical business with 7 day a week operations
- Comfortable delivering performance feedback & enforcing process
- Willingness to work hard, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Experience analyzing data, and creating process improvements based on the data
What we offer:
- Base salary range of $70,000 to $85,000 based on experience and geography
- Benefits information can be found here
- Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the US
Clutter is committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive work environment, where each team member is empowered to bring their whole self to work. We believe that diverse teams are more successful and that experience comes in many flavors. We are, of course, an equal opportunity employer, but we see that as the floor set by law and not the ceiling. Come join us.
For information about our privacy practices, please visit: https://www.clutter.com/legal/privacy_policy.
Remote Seasonal Contact Center Rep - Part Time - NCREI$15.30 - $17.00 an hourPart-timeDay shift +2What's cool about this job Imagine sharing your passion for the outdoors and helping provide guidance, knowledge and authentic experiences to our36 minute agoShareRemote in North Carolina
Intake Coordinator - Fully Remote from Home - Base + CommissionHerewith Inc.Estimated $35.1K - $44.4K a yearWeekend availability +1Our Vision We're revolutionizing in-home care by seamlessly connecting older adults with expert local caregivers via our easy-to-use mobile and web-based application.36 minute agoShareRemote in San Francisco, CA
Chemical Production OperatorallnexUp to $38 an hour8 hour shift +1At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior1 hour agoShareEast Saint Louis, IL
Manager, Beer CultureAnheuser-Busch$94,400 - $112,100 a yearFull-timeDreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real2 hour agoShareSt. Louis, MO+4 locations
Customer - Food ServiceKwik Trip Inc$15 an hourAlready a Kwik Trip Coworker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.comLocation: Kwik Star 1119Minimum Starting Pay: $15.00Shift: Variable Food/Guest Service2 hour agoShareEmmetsburg, IA 50536+126 locations