Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 19993
PURPOSE: The Salesforce Architect’s role is to design and develop customizations, extensions, and configurations across B2B Commerce, Community Cloud, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Work with other members of the Corporate Salesforce team to implement customer-based solutions and develop applications on the Force.com and Lightening platform using Apex, Lightening Components (Aura and Web) and Visual Force Pages.
- Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations.
- Customize and extend functionality with Commerce, Community, Sales and Service Cloud.
- Provide technical documentation as required for development work completed.
- Create testing and implementations plans, including user training and documentation.
- Manage resolution of critical updates, security updates and product deprecations for the Salesforce Org.
- Troubleshoot application issues in sandboxes and production.
- Provide programming guidance to developers-in-training.
- Running workshops, working closely with Lincoln employees providing guidance to Salesforce Admins, especially in the area of declarative vs APEX solutioning.
- Review and quality check designs and solutions built by consulting partners.
- Support tactical activities of business stakeholders in manufacturing industry and provide early technical oversight during planning and design activities.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Assist with ClickDeploy Implementation and ongoing code deployments following the release process.
- Assist in managing offshore resources and provide technical oversight and specs to developers
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company’s 2025 Strategy.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
- Experience developing with Apex, Visualforce and the Lightning Component Frameworks and SF communities.
- 5+ years’ experience leading development teams for end-to-end Salesforce Implementation and enhancements
- 7+ years’ experience and advanced knowledge of Apex Programming, Governance Limits and Metadata driven development with VS Code IDE and Migration Tools.
- Advance knowledge of Salesforce Sharing and Visibility, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Advance knowledge of Lightning Aura and Web components and UI framework
- Knowledge of Trigger Frameworks
- Advance understanding of CRM development processes and methodologies
- Experience leading projects to integrate business processes across different external systems using SOAP/Rest Services. Advance knowledge of Salesforce Integrations required.
- Salesforce Certifications:
- Administrator, required
- Advanced Administrator, required
- Platform Developer I, required
- Platform Developer II, required
- Platform App Builder, preferred
- Community Cloud Consultant, preferred
- B2C Commerce Developer, preferred
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Function: Information Technology
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
EOE, including disability/veterans
Database ArchitectBODISJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications MySQL: 5 years (Required) US work authorization (Required) Full Job1 day agoShareRemote
Business Intelligence DeveloperBBB Industries LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Position SummaryThis MS SQL Business Intelligence Developer role has ownership responsibilities of the MS SQL1 day agoShareSouthlake, TX 76092
Client Support RepresentativePatron TechnologyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This position is full-time remote. SO, WHO ARE WE? Patron Technology empowers event organizers to take control1 day agoShareRemote
Principal ArchitectMajescoJob Description:Our Purpose At Majesco, we believe in connecting people and business to Insurance in ways that are Innovative, Hyper-Relevant, Compelling and Personal.1 day agoShareUSA
DesignerPage Southerland Page, Inc.Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: We are pleased to announce new opportunities to join our team. With roots extending back to a2 day agoShareDallas, TX 75201