Summary: The Scheduling Coordinator will provide overall support to the medical corporation.
Exer Core Responsibilities
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the Exer environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- Aid in the creation of Provider scheduling including but not limited to ensuring Providers are meeting the required number of contracted hours.
- Complete on-boarding tasks for Providers.
- Work on recruiting tasks such as coordination schedules and contacting the appropriate recruitment agencies.
- Maintains open communication with all Providers and Center Managers to proactively address the needs of the business and Exer workers
- Communicates scheduling and staffing changes to affected centers and individuals
- Monitors and implements scheduling changes that are needed on a monthly, weekly and daily basis
- Partners with credentialing and on-boarding teams to ensure all new Providers are ready to be scheduled to work
- Oversees scheduling for new hires and Medical Site Directors.
- Handles various administrative duties that support medical teams and Chief Medical Officer. *The Scheduling Coordinator works independently with minimal guidance, demonstrates the ability to take initiative, feedback, and provides solutions when issues arise.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
- Knowledge of basic computer software
- Prior experience in a medical office setting is preferred
- High School diploma
- Associates degree strongly preferred
- Proven ability to lead conversations with various levels of leadership, including ability to effectively manage difficult situations and successfully interact with all Exer Providers
Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Flexible schedule with ability to arrive early/stay late; weekend and holiday work scheduled on a rotational basis
Job Type: Full-time
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
Executive Assistant/Office ManagerBrand New World StudiosJob details Salary From $40,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Bachelor's4 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30305
ReceptionistMoss Chiropractic LLCJob details Salary $17 - $21 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Moss Chiropractic Llc in Olney, MD is looking for a Chiropractic Assistant to join11 hour agoShareOlney, MD 20832
Office AssistantForeign Language AcademyJob details Salary $15 - $18 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required) Customer Service: 111 hour agoShareKnoxville, TN 37923
Human Resources CoordinatorWaldon Health Care CenterJob details Salary $18 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Required) US work authorization11 hour agoShareKenner, LA 70062
Shipping & Receiving / Store Associate (Part or Full Time)Ken Sanders Rare BooksJob details Salary $13 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job11 hour agoShareSalt Lake City, UT 84111