The Schedule coordinator is an energetic and fun individual who enjoys working with people! This position is responsible for getting our patients scheduled for any treatment they may need in a productive manner.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Interpersonal: Good interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients, dentist and staff. Must be a team player. We all work amazing together and have fun.
- Writing Skills: Compose electronic letters to patients to explain the urgency of necessary dental treatment. Document patient verbal and written patient correspondence.
- Computer Skills: For entering patient information. To prepare treatment plans and schedule patients accurately using practice management software. We teach and will get you up to speed in about a week.
- Problem Solving: Gentle persuasion skills in order to schedule efficiently. Ability to work under timelines. We play games to get our production and patients scheduled, sometimes that requires out of the box thinking.
- Task Oriented: Ability to follow through and communicate with others. Must be able to manage time efficiently and keep detailed, accurate records.
- Practice Management Duties:
- Greet all patients when coming in for their appointments and answer any questions regarding treatment plan and payment options. Review treatment recommendations, fees and payment plans. Explain procedures and set up necessary appointments, which will be shared between you and the hygiene coordinator.
- Confirm all appointments 2 days prior to appointment.Check account status with financial coordinator to see if any money is owed. Verify New Patients have been informed of co-payments and office policies.
- Track daily production to make sure production goals are being met.
- Make updates to schedule daily and inform clinical staff as needed.
- Send follow up letters and /or postcards to reinforce importance of necessary dental treatment.
- Prepare morning agenda and scheduled for next day.
- Additional Duties:
- Be an active participant in team meetings.
- Assistant financial coordinator with billing and patient financial arrangements.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Doctor.
- Work cohesively with fellow team members to provide an atmosphere of trust, mutual respect and cooperation.
- Review supplies for front office and provide doctor with order list.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Merced, CA 95348: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Chick-fil-A Dishwasher/Inventory StockChick-fil-A Mitchell Ranch Plaza$12 - $14 an hourOur Benefits: Access to scholarships at $2,500 per yearSundays offFlexible SchedulingLeadership DevelopmentDiscounted MealsPositive Work Environment Requirements:3 minute agoShareNew Port Richey, FL 34655
Daycare ProviderNew Hope Manor, Inc$17 an hourNew Hope Manor in Barryville, NY is looking to hire a daycare provider to support our childcare program. Our daycare staff work to encourage the healthy intellectual and3 minute agoShareBarryville, NY 12719
BMV Customer Service RepresentativeIndiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles$15 an hourWork for Indiana⠀⠀⠀ Grow your career with the State of Indiana! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana is a diverse1 hour agoShareWinchester, IN 47394
Support and Training RepresentativeJonas SoftwareJob Description: Company: EZFacility Job Profile: Customer Success Specialist Job Title: Customer Success Specialist Management Level:10 hour agoShareRemote
Customer Service RepresentativePRINT NW$18 - $24 an hourCustomer Service Representative/Project Coordinator Pay: $18+ DOE This position is: Hourly; Full-Time; Partial Hybrid Remote Possibilities Print NW is currently11 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Lakewood, WA 98499