Senior Revenue Accountant
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, including public works, utilities, industrial plants, and digital cities. Bentley’s MicroStation-based open modeling applications, and its open simulation applications, accelerate design integration; its ProjectWise and SYNCHRO offerings accelerate project delivery; and its AssetWise offerings accelerate asset and network performance. Spanning infrastructure engineering, Bentley’s iTwin Services are fundamentally advancing BIM and GIS to 4D digital twins.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers.
Location: Exton, PAJob Summary:As a member of Global Corporate Controllership team, the Senior Revenue Accountant is responsible for ensuring high quality and timely global consolidated internal and external revenue reporting and acts as a key resource to the organization for accounting guidance and support in the area of revenue recognition. In addition to playing a crucial role within the Controllership team, this position will interact heavily with colleagues from Financial Operations, Commercial Programs, Sales Operations, Information Technology, and Product teams. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Technical Accounting and Finance.
- Responsible for performing various month-end/quarter-end close activities to meet monthly revenue accounting close deadlines. These include, but are not limited to, RevPro administration, revenue allocations, various analysis, journal entry preparation and submission, account reconciliations, royalty payable analysis, special project work as needed.
- Preparing quarterly detailed analysis of revenue transactions, to ensure compliance with ASC 606 revenue recognition criteria.
- Performing technical accounting research on revenue recognition related topics.
- Contract review, analysis, and summary.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls for revenue recognition.
- Global ownership of on-going SSP testing and compliance.
- Participate in evaluating revenue recognition and process implications of new commercial models.
- Assist in maintenance of the revenue recognition policy and keep the policy updated for changes in the business or for new product lines.
- Interact with external audit relative to contract reviews and revenue recognition (accounting/controls), globally
- Liaison with external auditors to discuss new arrangements and technical accounting issues for revenue.
- Develop and refine internal controls for revenue processes to ensure compliance and financial statement accuracy.
- Special projects and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvement or operational automation in existing system infrastructure.
- CPA with bachelor’s degree (Finance or Accounting) required
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting or finance experience including Big 4 or National Tier public accounting firm. Public company experience a plus.
- Detailed working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS required with focus on ASC 606 and related concepts.
- RevPro knowledge and experience a plus.
- Experience working for or serving companies in the software or technology industry.
- SAP ERP and BW knowledge and experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Highly productive and dependable team player
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Commitment to process improvement and the ability to think “outside of the box”
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
or sending us an email at ***************@bentley.com.
Business Office ManagerOaks Senior Living, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working1 hour agoShareMarietta, GA 30064+2 locations
STAFF ACCOUNTANTChesapeake Tax & Accounting LLCJob details Salary $40,000 - $45,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job2 hour agoShareParkville, MD 21234
Dish WasherMorada Cedar HillDiscovery Senior Living is now the 9th largest senior housing operator with the addition of our new division in Texas – Morada Senior Living. We have tremendous2 hour agoShareCedar Hill, TX 75104
Manager, IT Service DeliveryParty CityJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job7 hour agoShareElmsford, NY
Crew Team Member - 38th and Post RoadMcDonald's StagingJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Same Day Pay Available with Tapcheck! We’re seeking a friendly, fun and energetic Crew Member to join an8 hour agoShareIndianapolis, IN 46226100+ locations