Senior Solution Architect - East
Job description, low-code style:
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we’re looking to add a Senior Solution Architect (pre-sales) to provide consultative technical expertise during the sales process.
The longer story:
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
The Solution Architect will work side to side with our Account Executives, interface with prospects, and provide technical expertise throughout the sales process. A Solution Architect
career at OutSystems is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about technology and want to develop their competencies at the business level. The activities performed by an OutSystems Solution Architect are diverse - one day you might be assisting with a high-level pitch of the OutSystems technology to a CIO, and the next day you might be working hands-on to develop a small proof of concept.
● Work as an IT expert and evangelist while supporting customers in their technical evaluation process by delivering high quality presentations and workshops
● Analyze the customers' functional and technical requirements in order to design technical solutions
● Work closely with the sales team in the creation of proposals that present compelling
technical solutions that adjust to the customers' needs and requirements
● Understand the customers' IT architecture in order to clarify the strategic fit of the OutSystems technology with their IT ecosystem
● Work together with the OutSystems Solution delivery team in the delivery of successful Proofs of Concept (PoCs)
● Work with OutSystems partners to develop technical capabilities and competencies to sell and deliver OutSystems solutions and technology
● 7-10 years related experience with a software company
● BS/BA in computer science or related technical degree
● Prior Pre-Sales Experience
● Expertise in web or mobile app development , business modeling, database concepts and project management - preferably using Agile Development Methodologies
● Good oral, written and presentation skills, with ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner
● Deep insight on technical architectures, IT products and product positioning
● Strong business acumen is a plus
● Availability to travel
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta,
Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
● Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner
● Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award
● Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd)
Business Office ManagerOaks Senior Living, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working1 hour agoShareMarietta, GA 30064+2 locations
IT AssistantLink To VRJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description Link To VR is experiencing continued growth due to the many3 hour agoShareMassachusetts
Dish WasherMorada Cedar HillDiscovery Senior Living is now the 9th largest senior housing operator with the addition of our new division in Texas – Morada Senior Living. We have tremendous3 hour agoShareCedar Hill, TX 75104
Now Hiring Restaurant Team Members McAlister's Deli East WashingtonMcAlisters DeliJob details Salary $16 - $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Full Job Description Hiring Immediately! We are hiring the3 hour agoShareIndianapolis, IN 46229+60 locations
Manager, IT Service DeliveryParty CityJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job7 hour agoShareElmsford, NY